RD 2 - Nashville Christian hosts Jamboree Champion Wayne County

kenmynattcpa

Not stirring up anything. You brought it up. Just reposting what you stated and you mention our team. I stated my opnion. I can't disagree that NCS gave us a "thumping". Also No miracle needed for Friday night, CA north just needs to perform on Friday night. Go Cougars!

CA has engaged in foolish, dirty tactics. To argue otherwise is foolish. With you having a kid on the team, I realize it can be harder to face reality. Spearing the kicker while someone holds him down, sprinting after the kicker 10 seconds after the whistle and having to be tackled by your own team mate, that is abnormal at best.  Either way, The Academy's time is coming. Whether its in 2 days or 9, it's over.

That's a good point. Bowers would probably fire someone if they didn't deliver his man.

I think being 1a you have to be an extreme standout. 1a talent does get overlooked because of the competition.

Dont take none of what I say the wrong way, I'm proud for these young men for having the opportunity to play after high school! It don't matter where you play if your not willing to work to be good!

CA has engaged in foolish, dirty tactics. To argue otherwise is foolish. With you having a kid on the team, I realize it can be harder to face reality. Spearing the kicker while someone holds him down, sprinting after the kicker 10 seconds after the whistle and having to be tackled by your own team mate, that is abnormal at best. Either way, The Academy's time is coming. Whether its in 2 days or 9, it's over.

You tell him! If Columbia don't get them this week WC will the next!

Not stirring up anything. You brought it up. Just reposting what you stated and you mention our team. I stated my opnion. I can't disagree that NCS gave us a "thumping". Also No miracle needed for Friday night, CA north just needs to perform on Friday night. Go Cougars!

After what we have learned from some CA parents following the game two weeks ago, I don't think you really want to open that can of worms again.

Dad we're going to try and get to the game early, is there somewhere to meet up and discuss this game before, halftime and after? Maybe our boys could meet after the game too.

Sure - let's meet on the back side of the ticket building (inside the gate).  Just let us know what time you are thinking.  Come on in the stadium and stake out your seats.  That's what we'll be doing.

Our coaches/guys/cheerleaders like to pray with the other team after the game so we can definitely have the boys meet each other too.  

Edited by NCSdad1962

Speaking of hot chicken, I've wanted to go to Prince's ever since I saw this.

That was awesome! Thanks for posting that video. Hattie B's is a great place as well. They have different levels of hot chicken on their menu:  Mild, Hot, D*mn hot, Shut The Cluck Up. I've tried them all but Hot is the most enjoyable.

Just the steam coming off the Shut The Cluck Up, made my whole face burn for twenty minutes. A couple bites and the burn lasted two hours and tears for thirty minutes. My advice for WC folks, go with the Hot and save your tears for the game, you're going to need them!  :roflolk: 

Edited by kenmynattcpa

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

May everyone involved stay safe and avoid injury. May sportsmanship prevail over anger and hostility. May everyone, especially those strapping it up for the last time, leave the field with no regrets.