RD 2 - Nashville Christian hosts Jamboree Champion Wayne County

kenmynattcpa

Sure - let's meet on the back side of the ticket building (inside the gate). Just let us know what time you are thinking. Come on in the stadium and stake out your seats. That's what we'll be doing.

Our coaches/guys/cheerleaders like to pray with the other team after the game so we can definitely have the boys meet each other too.

Sounds good, I'll post when I'm about an hour away.

Well, new regions are approved. Looks like NCS gets to play Trousdale every year now! (or atleast the next 2) Columbia Acad and WCHS are officially no longer together either!

I can not believe they split us and cwood from all of the local schools. We are further so than any of the old region 6 schools and we have to travel north to play our new teams.

If all WC folks and NCS folks haven't started your playoff beards, now would be a good time to do so - the guys that is.

Most of the WC moms started their beards during the season. They had no choice. Thier razors were dull due to their hubbys shaving their own legs and backs. Wildcat89 is actually a waist down bikini model for Victoria Secret.

Yall boogers asked for that one after the incest/prom/family reunion posts.

Most of the WC moms started their beards during the season. They had no choice. Thier razors were dull due to their hubbys shaving their own legs and backs. Wildcat89 is actually a waist down bikini model for Victoria Secret.

Yall boogers asked for that one after the incest/prom/family reunion posts.

Hey, that was wildcatoride70 not me