Giles County@White House

bobcatdefense

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone from wh tell me if they put some heat in the visitor side press box? Hate to have to fight that nville traffic on a Friday, but that is what we get for playing possum all year. GO CATS!!!

I am not from WH but was in the visitor's press box when Springfield played there. It was warm then but there was no air conditioning. You may want to bring a space heater just in case. There is electricity in the box.

Why does GC and Richland grown ups not kids want each other to do so bad? Heck half are kin to each other. Same county for goodness sake.

I for one think it is stupid how they want each other to fail. Last week at the game half of Richland was sitting on the Marshall Co side. I think one thing it goes back to is cause Bo Wallace wanted to succeed and he did and Richland will never get over it. Since Richland has become open enrollment, kids have transferred to Richland and Richland is transferring to GCHS. Richland people don't like it when kids come there and they succeed over their kids. Giles County Folks need to stick together and support each other.