chattanoooga central...year in review

fishheadspin

HEY DON'T THROW BLOODSAW UNDER THE BUS WITHOUT GIVING HIM A SHOT...YOU GAVE ALL THE OTHER LOSERS A CHANCE WHY NOT HIM...HECK HE HAS BEEN THERE LONGER THAN THE REST...HE STARTED OUT AT BROWN AND ITS EVIDENT THAT HE WANTS TO BE THERE...IT'S INTERESTING THAT A MAN HAS BEEN WITH A PROGRAM THIS LONG AND YOU OVERLOOKED HIM WHILE ALL THESE OTHER UNPROVEN AND UNDESERVING COACHES HAVENT TOOK THE PROGRAM ANYWHERE AND JUMPED SHIP AT THE FIRST CHANCE AND YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH HIM BEING THE COACH??? REALLY POUNDERS??? SOME OF YOU NEED TO RESIGN.....ESPECIALLY TIS..

HEY DON'T THROW BLOODSAW UNDER THE BUS WITHOUT GIVING HIM A SHOT...YOU GAVE ALL THE OTHER LOSERS A CHANCE WHY NOT HIM...HECK HE HAS BEEN THERE LONGER THAN THE REST...HE STARTED OUT AT BROWN AND ITS EVIDENT THAT HE WANTS TO BE THERE...IT'S INTERESTING THAT A MAN HAS BEEN WITH A PROGRAM THIS LONG AND YOU OVERLOOKED HIM WHILE ALL THESE OTHER UNPROVEN AND UNDESERVING COACHES HAVENT TOOK THE PROGRAM ANYWHERE AND JUMPED SHIP AT THE FIRST CHANCE AND YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH HIM BEING THE COACH??? REALLY POUNDERS??? SOME OF YOU NEED TO RESIGN.....ESPECIALLY TIS..

Passive..I agree with you..give the guy a shot..he is one of the only coaches who actually WANTS THE JOB......it can't be any worse than the last 3 coaches. .Mallory. .Allen..And Montgomery. ..I know I've said some negative things. .but it's was all about the process...I think bloodsaw genuinely WANT the job...how he's got is a different story..lets see how he performs...before we ALL judge

I think the guy deserves a shot, however I believe the lawsuit settlement being main reason he will get the job will be an issue! Especially if he can't turn it around. I don't think its about him as a coach but more the way he is gonna get it! Besides that Central couldn't score this year like all year!!! Not speaking good for future head coach, former offensive coordinator!! At least Braswell could stop people and keep them in games!! This is going to be drama and issues constantly at Central!!