chattanoooga central...year in review

fishheadspin

Honestly, I am tired of these coaches coming in and selling these kids the world and leaving. I'm all for someone who wants to be there. Whose heart is in it. Who is invested in the community. No, his name may not be an upper echelon type name, but Gary Bloodsaw will not go anywhere. To heck with all them sorry committees that brought us "greatness". What can it possibly hurt? Really? Central has had only a handful of winning seasons since moving to 58! If Bloodsaw is indeed the new coach, I support it! At least I know he is gonna be there. He's not gonna quit on the boys!

As he is bigDave..he's done a great job at Ringgold. .BUT...there will be no coach search..no search committee. ..probably not even a interview process...it will be HANDED OVER to Bloodsaw. .if you file a lawsuit cause you haven't been chosen in the past and win it (or have it settled out of court) then you are assured the job when it comes open. .. MY QUESTION...is it now gonna be possible to release him if he doesn't get the job done or will the school administration and county board be afraid that ANOTHER lawsuit will come..IS CENTRAL STUCK WITH BLOODSAW TILL HE RETIRES? Not a good situation

As he is bigDave..he's done a great job at Ringgold. .BUT...there will be no coach search..no search committee. ..probably not even a interview process...it will be HANDED OVER to Bloodsaw. .if you file a lawsuit cause you haven't been chosen in the past and win it (or have it settled out of court) then you are assured the job when it comes open. .. MY QUESTION...is it now gonna be possible to release him if he doesn't get the job done or will the school administration and county board be afraid that ANOTHER lawsuit will come..IS CENTRAL STUCK WITH BLOODSAW TILL HE RETIRES? Not a good situation

Reall

As he is bigDave..he's done a great job at Ringgold. .BUT...there will be no coach search..no search committee. ..probably not even a interview process...it will be HANDED OVER to Bloodsaw. .if you file a lawsuit cause you haven't been chosen in the past and win it (or have it settled out of court) then you are assured the job when it comes open. .. MY QUESTION...is it now gonna be possible to release him if he doesn't get the job done or will the school administration and county board be afraid that ANOTHER lawsuit will come..IS CENTRAL STUCK WITH BLOODSAW TILL HE RETIRES? Not a good situat

Really bad precedent would be set at Chattanooga Central or any school.