chattanoooga central...year in review

fishheadspin

He wins 2 games... based only on what is returning. . Central lost TOO MANY athletes this year...dark days (rebuilding) ahead for central...this was the year to do something and they produced nothing...it seems to me that no one at the place understands the importance of a playoff game. ..it's almost like it gets in the way of starting basketball season. BOTTOM LINE IS THIS..until the kids who are zoned for central start going there and Hamilton County quits with the HARDSHIPS..then central will continue to struggle in athletics..

I agree 100%!

This will never happen. Central will continue to struggle and lose athletes. I am not a Ooltewah fan by any means. I despise them. Why would a kid want to come to Central when the coaching at Ooltewah is consistent and more individualized. Their coach came from college and continues to place players collegiately. We can't keep a coach? Our administration has continually hired coaches that don't want to stay. There have been coaches that have left for personal reasons that did good jobs, but others weren't here for the long haul. Central needs to take a step back and really reevaluate their athletic programs. This starts with Finley and the rest of the administration! What emphasis do they want to place on athletics? How important is it to the school/community? Until then, we will all continue to stay on here complaining about them. I really fear that Central is fixing to have some dark days in athletics overall. We have to start going out of our way to make the kids want to come to Central! This community is starving for success.

It may be? Who knows? Have you coached with him? Do you know this man publicly? All I've seen you do is bash him in here. Is it right the way he got this job? That's opinion. However, the fact remains he is the new head coach at Central. There is nothing that can be done about it. Let's be perfectly honest, there weren't too many big name coaches knocking down the door to come to Central? If they were, our committee shot them down for reasons unknown. Time will tell with Bloodsaw. He is not going anywhere. He has said this is his dream job. He has been in our community for 20+ years. We have to support him like we would any other coach. Just knowing he is going to be around for a while is a start.

Say what you want cat and I don't like Ooltewah any more than the rest of us... But how can you support A man that got the Job the way he did??? Our alumni is all of a sudden supporting him along with our boosters.. What few we have. But for the longest he never was good enough for the job? Yes I've watched him coach Brown. Yes I've watched him coach this past year. No way in this world owl fans would have let a coach be forced on them like this. No way. Tell me this... When it keeps getting worse how in the world will they be able to get rid of the guy? They won't. I'm done with it my friend. Enjoy your coach. But if you think the kids have swarmed to other schools before you ain't seen nothing yet.

Say what you want cat and I don't like Ooltewah any more than the rest of us... But how can you support A man that got the Job the way he did??? Our alumni is all of a sudden supporting him along with our boosters.. What few we have. But for the longest he never was good enough for the job? Yes I've watched him coach Brown. Yes I've watched him coach this past year. No way in this world owl fans would have let a coach be forced on them like this. No way. Tell me this... When it keeps getting worse how in the world will they be able to get rid of the guy? They won't. I'm done with it my friend. Enjoy your coach. But if you think the kids have swarmed to other schools before you ain't seen nothing yet.

IT WON'T BE BECAUSE OF BLOODSAW....IT'S LAWS THAT WERE BROKEN TIS....AND HE HAD THE GUTS TO CHALLENGE THEM...KUDOS TO HIM....

This will never happen. Central will continue to struggle and lose athletes. I am not a Ooltewah fan by any means. I despise them. Why would a kid want to come to Central when the coaching at Ooltewah is consistent and more individualized. Their coach came from college and continues to place players collegiately. We can't keep a coach? Our administration has continually hired coaches that don't want to stay. There have been coaches that have left for personal reasons that did good jobs, but others weren't here for the long haul. Central needs to take a step back and really reevaluate their athletic programs. This starts with Finley and the rest of the administration! What emphasis do they want to place on athletics? How important is it to the school/community? Until then, we will all continue to stay on here complaining about them. I really fear that Central is fixing to have some dark days in athletics overall. We have to start going out of our way to make the kids want to come to Central! This community is starving for success.

THE ATHLETICS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.....YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE HEAD HUNCHO WHO CONTROLS AND PUTS THINGS IN PLACE....NO ONE COULD GIVE A FLIP ABOUT DISGRUNTLED FANS OPINIONS....THEY WILL COMPLAIN REGARDLESS

ANOTHER THING TIS....WE LOST A TON OF KIDS TO A NEW SCHOOL....EAST HAMILTON... WE HAD TO MOVE DOWN TO 5A....SO WHAT!!!OUR REVENUE TOOK A DIP BECAUSE WE HAD WHITE OAK MOUNTAIN AND HAD TO SPLIT THE SUPPORT SYSTEM....DIDN'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS WENT 4-6....WHAT DID WE DO??? REBUILD...WE BASICALLY HAVE THE SAME STAFF AND HIRED FROM WITHIN....WE MADE IT TO THE QTR FINALS UNDER A COACH ON STAFF WHO WAS MOVED UP TO HEAD COACH...WE GOT A NEW COACH BECAUSE THE OTHER MOVED BACK HOME AND WE DIDN'T MISS A BEAT...OUR ADMINISTRATION IS NOT FLAWLESS..BUT THEY HAVE MANAGED TO FILL THE GAPS AND MOVE ON....