chattanoooga central...year in review

fishheadspin

He may not have done the job but his official title was in fact Offensive Coordinator.  Truthfully Mallory was not that good at it either.  Either way Bloodsaw is now the head coach.  Its a sad state of affairs and a crying shame.  I don't like how it was done and I don't think he is capable of doing a good job either.  I personally would not take a job that way.  I would want to EARN it.  Not have it given to me.  But...the Pounder folks have kept quiet.  Its been acceptable to the people that should have and could have made a difference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He may not have done the job but his official title was in fact Offensive Coordinator.  Truthfully Mallory was not that good at it either.  Either way Bloodsaw is now the head coach.  Its a sad state of affairs and a crying shame.  I don't like how it was done and I don't think he is capable of doing a good job either.  I personally would not take a job that way.  I would want to EARN it.  Not have it given to me.  But...the Pounder folks have kept quiet.  Its been acceptable to the people that should have and could have made a difference.

Hi all, I'm a newbie on this site. I was curious as to what you meant by, "But...the Pounder folks have kept quiet.  Its been acceptable to the people that should have and could have made a difference." As far as we who are involved (the very few of us) were told, there was nothing that could be done about it, as this was a legal settlement. We were led to believe that there was nothing to be gained, only possible repercussions to our kids who play if we were to make noise about this. What do you think could have been done to make a difference? I'm not trying to be argumentative in the least, but would genuinely like to know if we were mislead.

To be told that there would be possible repercussions to your kids who play is reason enough to make some noise.  Look..if you and the others are happy with the Coach and the way he was put in place then so be it.  Im not saying you were misled or lied to but I would want some answers myself if it were me.  Id go to the school board and quite simply ask.  Id make calls over and over to Rick Smith and the powers at be until I was given an answer.  I would also let the people know that I was told my child just might have a hard way to go if I rocked the boat.  But remember..dont raise heck just to raise heck.  If its all good with you and the other folks then great!  Play ball and enjoy it and help out as much as possible.