chattanoooga central...year in review

fishheadspin

Guys..it dont make a piss how many have gone to play college ball at this point.  What we need to do is raise heck with the school board if they "make" Finley give the job to Bloodsaw because of a lawsuit.  He may be a fine head coach.  But to be held hostage and not even be able to go thru the process of finding the best possible coach like all other schools do is complete BS.  Let me also say I think the search committee shouls also be comprised of a few members of the community.  Because the committes we've had thus far cant get it right.  We can argue later about all this other ####...but right now if this Mallory guy does leave and Bloodsaw is forced on us we all need to make some noise.  Call the school board.  The newspaper...Rick Smith..SportTalk..you name it.  

The way I understand it, it's a done deal. This lawsuit must hold some serious weight? Not sure how much approaching Rick Smith would help. We are not one of the power three schools in the hc school system( East Hamilton, Ooltewah or Signal Mtn). We are just lowly Central that can't keep a football coach even when we are successful!

Lets see, kevin carter, nik t, big purple,jonathon robinson, thats four with no coach that has played in college

That's what you came up with!!!!! 3 of those 4 were walk ons. Big purple was the only 1 to Actually sign...oh by the way,,just heard that carter...the guy who according to you " hasn't put any kid on to college"....just helped Cody Brown..his baseball manager for 3 years, sign a scholarship to Bryan College to be a collegiate manager...but...he doesn't get kids to college right...must have been talent and grades huh...According to u.

Lots and lots of discipline and running. That is where he will lose the players. He will run multiple sets(pro set, I, wish bone, doubles, trips, and heavy sets). That's what he ran at Brown. He will have trouble finding coaches that will truly help him. He will make sure it is known he is the head coach. He was at Brown for many years. He is one guy that will definitely stay. I still believe that he has way more football knowledge than Mallory. If it is already determined he is the man now, he will try to get the community behind the team.

Central Football is doomed boys....DOOMED I SAY......Brasswell would be the best hire but not gonna happen...so Coach B will be looking for a new job...like hellcatt said ...Carter can run deffense, Bloodsaw can run his high powered offense , and rogers can be co head coach....sounds like one of the best coaching staffs in chattanooga

For real though hellcat, big bad,tis, and myself want the best for all the boys that play sports at central and it is sad that the program starts looking better and turning things around only to have to find another coach over and over...why do we have a search.committee isnt that why you have an athletics director