chattanoooga central...year in review

fishheadspin

I also heard mention on radio that it was mentioned as a rumor that Mallory was out, never heard anything about Bloodsaw. However, I will say that I know for a fact that Bloodsaw applied for the head job at least 4 times( when Barger got, when Montgomery got it , when Allen got and the latest when Mallory got it). I also know that he had such heartburn when he didn't get the head job that he would turn kids that he coached at Brown away from going to Central because he was mad that he never got a shot. Finley messed up by allowing him to always make the final 3 candidates to appease him and try to make him happy. As far as a lawsuit I have no knowledge of that but I highly doubt the school board told Bloodsaw or anyone that he would automatically get the head job if it came open again. Also as ridiculous as this sounds but if they had to give it to Bloodsaw the once coach that everybody on hears seems to like (Carter) would not coach under him so basically you will be starting over with all new coaches.

That was the settlement that the HCDE worked out. They did not want to pay money on this lawsuit. They were scared to death. This was there doings not Mr. King. The HCDE are the ones that moved him up to Coach Cook's teaching position. This came from the Departments of Education Attorney of Hamilton County.He was told that he has to be named the head coach this week if resignation goes through. So it seems it is a done deal. Just waiting for it to break. None of the current coaches will stay if he is named if what I heard earlier today is correct. Everything points to his naming.

Bloodsaw will in fact be your next coach. Think about this.......yes he may have got the job by the lawsuit, but I guarantee you he knows more football than Mallory! This is just another kick in the balls to the kids up there. Carter will coach under him. He has coached under the last 5 coaches, so why not Bloodsaw? The one that may not will be Braswell.

Bloodsaw will in fact be your next coach. Think about this.......yes he may have got the job by the lawsuit, but I guarantee you he knows more football than Mallory! This is just another kick in the balls to the kids up there. Carter will coach under him. He has coached under the last 5 coaches, so why not Bloodsaw? The one that may not will be Braswell.

Bloodsaw coached that same group that played this year in 8th grade and won the county with them. I know that don't mean anything, but he has to know more than Mallory. I know he will work the stew out of the kids and will jot put up with any bs. You are right fish. He will have to be fired to leave Central. He is not going anywhere. Question is.....who is gonna coach with him? I heard rumor that he is bringing the Morgans back that coached JV two years ago?