chattanoooga central...year in review

fishheadspin

Bidbaddude,

If you came to any games this year you would have seen what we are talking about. Obviously you must be Mowery or Brett Mashburn. This senior class is laced with talent. Lack of coaching by Mallory on several occasions showed this. He is a school teacher paid by our tax dollars. If he can't deal with the heat( obviously he couldn't) then the best thing to do is leave just like all his predecessors. It was flawed from the onset of his hiring. Many knew that, only few would say it. We just accepted it and went with it because we has no choice! It's pitiful that we keep hiring the tier of coaches that we have. Ultimately, the kids are the one who suffers year to year. I just hope the next guy stays. That would mean the world to these kids. heck, we win and can't keep a coach!

Cat..for the record ....I am neither of those 2 men u mentioned...just a guy hiding on here behind a screen name like all the others..BUT I DO AGREE WITH YOU....these kids need someone to man up and stay longer than 2 or 3 years and show that they are invested in them....it's sad that central is a stepping stone for coaches the way it is. I blame those insanely stupid selection committees that King has put together. But I'm afraid we are headed toward the Bloodsaw Years.

As crazy as this sounds....I agree..mallory was no where near ready to be a head coach. .at least bloodsaw has been a head coach...regardless.. at least bloodsaw won't cuss the kids like a dog... I think mallory was afraid to try and trump braswell on anything. ..that's why the defense had the players they did and the offense was a stark contrast to it

To TIS AND COMPANY GOOD SEASON TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS WITH A FIRST YEAR COACH.

IT CAN ONLY GET BETTER.

AND SINCE TISTHESEASON THINKS THE OWLS HAVE SOME OF YOUR PLAYERS, YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME WATCH THEM IN ROUND 2 OF THE PLAYOFFS.

Passive...are you gonna give us our money back for that game in rd.2 that the owls laid an egg in...rhea county took you behind the woodshed and MADE you like it.. hey but I'll take a big swig of that ICE COLD CHOKE that you guys were drinking on all nite and call it even

So How many did you come up with that has gone on to play college football from Central??????

And the Tyler Lowe deal, Geeze I wonder if him playing summer ball on a team full of E.Hamilton boys with E.Hamiltons HEAD COACH as the coach might have anything to do with that. Not that ANYONE in Hamilton Co would try and recruit players from other schools....nooooooooo.... Carter coaches with the kids that CHOOSE Central. he doesn't go on the hunt for kids like other coaches in town. there are at least 6 kids on the Ooltewah team that are zoned for Central....and they go. but I bet you carter wouldn't want a single one of them if they didn't want to be at Central Oh !! the answer your looking for is ZERO (0), that's how many guys have gone to play football in college from Central since 2006.. So if what you said is true about talent getting them to college.......not the coach......then there must not be much TALENT on the football team. . and what is this D.D. your talking about with the asst. coach. I don't remember hearing any of that. Don't forget Bradley, Cleveland, Walker Valley, Soddy Daisy and Ooltewah and McCallie...I believe that is their non district games each year