chattanoooga central...year in review

fishheadspin

Well what I heard ,the way the offense and defense was put together this year was Mallory picked his offense first and what was left was put on defense ...all yall get on here saying should have done this should have done that....there hasnt been one coach in twenty years that yall havent liked...so why dont yall pick the next one..one of yall said Carter would be a great head coach in football....that is funny as heck, how many district titles has he won in baseball playing the likes of tyner, brainerd , howard , and east ridge.....let me say not many...how many kids has he helped go to the next level, NONE..You say Brazwell wouldnt be a good hire that tells me you have no clue of what you talk about...what we are gonna have to do is hire a coach and let him pick his staff ....Rogers dont have a clue, Bloodsaw was given a position because of a lawsuit, anyway be proud of the boys making the playoffs with all the turmoil the past two years cause its gonna be a long time from now before they are there again....mallory should haveused one of his hires on an offensive cordinator to go with a pretty good d cordinator....GOODLUCK IN THE FUTURE POUNDERS

58 boy,   you need to maybe go to a few baseball games before you start spewing off at the mouth.  The baseball, softball and wrestling programs are the only CONSISTANT winning programs that school has...look at the records.... carter has sent more players to college than any of the football coaches combined since 2006.  just 2 years ago he went 26 -9 and  sent Dominique Dawson (univ of W. Alabama), Ryan Poole (Sewannee), and Colton Morgan (Cleveland St.) to college and had Tristan Wood signed also to college but he got a girl pregnant and dropped out of school.  If my math is right, that is 4 players off of 1 team...  You tell me the last Central Football Player to go to college, other than the IMFAMOUS Vonn Bell, cause he BAILED on central and graduated from Ridgeland. Carter is the only thing that has been a constant for the boys that play football, I think they would respond to him well and play hard for him. He has been in football for 16  years, 7 of them at North Jackson High School in Alabama where they were in the state final 2 of those years and semifinals in 4 of them so id say hes been around a WINNING PROGRAM....  yes he may have played baseball and is A BASEBALL COACH, but he ALSO know football.   Would he take it.....Prob not, he did just have a baby and has plenty on his plate now

Say what you want too, Bloodsaw got everything out of the group that just finished there senior year...and i would play again if those Morgan coaches coached again....we went 8-2 and they ran the spread to perfection...and we were great on defense when they were coaching us

58.....who do you think put that spread offense together for the morgan boys and showed them how to run it................................CARTER.    But you don't think he would be good enuff....go figure