chattanoooga central...year in review

fishheadspin

I've yet to understand why people get on here and criticize and bash these men who make a CONSCIOUS choice to coach and spend time with YOUR kids hoping to make them better Young Men and teach them the game (not to mention all the time they deny their family and kids to be with yours)..but yet the coach t faithful has NO ONE....NO ONE criticizing the jobs that you wake up for and go to everyday..but hey...keep hiding behind some Cheesy Screen name and running down the Men that your kids are with everyday that they may even look up to..I'm sure that makes all of you look like REAL MEN in their eyes..

Signing off...I'm out

• Upvote 1

Well..since this thread was started I've been thinking quite a bit.  Thinking the best response without being mean or hateful or offending anyone.  Well..the seasons over so piss on it...here goes

Problem #1-pounder1, fish, and many more got all fired up about Kijuan Ware.  He LIED on his application.  He wasnt what we needed.  Everybody cried and cried about how the Supt screwed us.  Wrong.

Problem #2-We waited and waited so so so long to get a coach we had to "settle" for Mallory.  A coach who has never "coached."  Understand??

Problem#3-This problem was created by problem #1 and #2.  We were not able to get any of some darn good coaches who were interested cause we screwed the pooch courting Ware.

So now we are left with a poor coach who may be leaving from what yall say.  A coach who..be honest here...won only games from teams that were down quite a bit this year. Come on..when have you seen a Tyner team lose like this?  Note...they wont be down long.  Polk..down.  Get my point?  We also had to take Braswell, Rogers, Bloodsaw, and I guess Lewis.  Braswell..decent coach and motivator but no head coach.  The other 3, well I'll keep quiet.  Its best.  Carter..darn good coach and great guy.  But lets face it he didnt want to do anything with football this year.  

So where do we go now?  This may be drastic but Its my opinion.  Tell Mallory bye.  If hes leaving anyway then great.  If not..oh well.  Start a real search NOW.  A search without the guys that were searching last year.  No need at all in a politician being on the committee.  Start with Tony Webb.  He has done more with LV with less than anyone could.  Open this search up and be aggressive with a deadline as to when a coach will be in place.  

As far as these kids this year.  They did the best they could with the coaching they had.  The offensive line was terrible.  Scout Morgan is a great kid and did the best he could with the protection he had.  Why was Braswell so "wonderful"??  He had the best athletes.  DUH!  The difference between me and some folks is I believe in telling kids when they need to step up.  There were some on the O line that should have stepped up.  If you dont earn the uniform you shouldnt be able to wear it.

I would agree with everything said but one thing I honestly don't think carter was given a chance to coach, not a hundred percent positive the boys I talked to all year said mallory did offense and braswell did def no body else had a say. This was the weakest our district has been in 10 yrs and central had the talent to win it no doubt