chattanoooga central...year in review

fishheadspin

Boys coaches look really good when players have tallent the 3 that graduated and went to college went on tallent and grades not the head coach....The assistant coach got D.D in school that year you talk of central still got beat by east ham for the district title....last year .500 team ...awesome job beating brainerd tyner howard eridge and lookout valley.....ask tyler lowe why he tried to transfer before this school year ...he will tell you how good he is along with every other player that has played under him...good at maintaining a great field and pretty artificial horse shoe behind homeplate....but sub par when it comes to coaching

Oh and how can you send a kid to college in football when you have had a carousel of coaches over the last ten years....the coaching hires in every sport at central over the past ten yrs have been an injustice to every athlete to come to central high....I will say I cant wait to see how great carter does next yr in the new district im thinking 3-5 wins next yr

So How many did you come up with that has gone on to play college football from Central??????

And the Tyler Lowe deal,  Geeze I wonder if him playing summer ball on a team full of E.Hamilton boys with E.Hamiltons HEAD COACH as the coach might have anything to do with that.  Not that ANYONE in Hamilton Co would try and recruit players from other schools....nooooooooo....  Carter coaches with the kids that CHOOSE Central.  he doesn't go on the hunt for kids like other coaches in town.  there are at least 6 kids on the Ooltewah team that are zoned for Central....and they go. but I bet you carter wouldn't want a single one of them if they didn't want to be at Central   Oh !! the answer your looking for is ZERO (0), that's how many guys have gone to play football in college from Central since 2006..  So if what you said is true about talent getting them to college.......not the coach......then there must not be much TALENT on the football team. .  and what is this D.D. your talking about with the asst. coach. I don't remember hearing any of that.  Don't forget Bradley, Cleveland, Walker Valley, Soddy Daisy and Ooltewah  and McCallie...I believe that is their non district games each year

Boys 2nd place is the first loser where I come from , I throw those trophies away....but tis and big bad dude probly came up threw the rec program at snowhill...where finishing top five against those harrison boys was a great feat...at least my trophies say champions and not sportsmanship award...any time you want to see what a real trophy case looks like come on by harrison and we will proudly give you a tour...