Dyersburg VS Trezevant

TRJFan1

In reference to where are the D'burg supporters we do our talking on the field not on this board. We are very respectful of Trezevant and their rich history, but history shows that football games are won and lost on the field not on paper. I assure you there will be a lot of Black and Gold on the sidelines tomorrow. I know of at least one chartered bus and the fans travel well via automobiles, this support is year round not only in the playoffs or Football. We have a very successful athletic program and the best facilities of anyone in West Tennesse. Unfortunately, I will not be in the entourage on tomorrow night, do not travel alone much now and especially in your great city of Memphis. I don't travel much there alone when the sun is shining...... not one of my favorite places on earth to be caught napping.

We have heard all of your hype and the Black and Gold is ready to let the game begin. Gooooooooo TROJAN Let's make believers out of these GOLDEN BEARS.......

This won't even be close.  Trezevant will win easily.  This is the same Dyersburg team that was scared to death of Haywood's big physical defense that they laid the ball on ground 6 times in the first qtr!!  I know they are not hoping for rain or bad weather, just saying.  North Memphis will send you back up Hwy 51 with your tails tucked between your legs.  I've seen both teams play and Trezevant D is meaner, more physical and way better than a Haywood D that had you guys on the ropes.  Dyersburg is good but Trezevant is on another level.  You said Raleigh Egypt were being taken off the field, that may be Trojans tomorrow night, don't say I didn't warn you.

Thank you for the encouraging words Mr. Howard, those are words for the locker room bulletin board..for sure Coach Stowe.....Oh by the way you do know what happened to Haywood in that game correct, since you seem to be such a 'prodigy' of that particular game?  I hope that is the same thing that happens to you on Friday night.  One request when we leave Memphis with the victory take it like men and show some good sportsmanship, that was one aspect of last weeks game that Liberty showed.  When the game was complete players and fans from both teams were not mouthing and belittling one another we were both congratulatory of how hard both teams played.  This is something I have not always seen happening from the Shelby county fans after a loss, especially to a opponent that they deem lesser than them.  Nor have I seen much of that (solace) attitude coming from the Golden Bears Group here.  Only how bad you are going to beat us or injure a player.   I admire people who support their team, but when we take it to the level of hurting people..... Nahhhhh just not my thing.  That happens I know, but when people want to boast about doing it.... I just say suppose that was your kid or better yet YOU.

In case your prediction does not get fulfilled, I hope we will see you on Saturday morning here  and hopefully with  your foot in your mouth .... please  no bragging (I am sure  that will be the case if you should win).  However, in case we :popcorneater:    lose there will be someone from the Trojan nation to say "great game".  Just like your team take winning to another level...... we try to take having class to another level..... try it sometimes you might like it.

The  D'burg Trojan's..... are never scarced that is one thing you can count on.  We are well coached and leave it all on the playing field.

Signed your friend

The Slick1 :motorbike:

PS Don't say I didn't warn you............................

Edited by slick1

The cold, rain, bad weather, etc. definitely plays into Trezevants hands because they are a sluggish, grind it out, hard hitting team. Run the ball 90% of the time. Hit you in the mouth. North Memphis toughness. Bring on the cold. It will be a dog fight.

Dyersburg Runs it 90 percent too. The bad weather helps the Trojans, Trezvent won't have many fans at the game, Dyersburg will bring a couple buses full of fans.

This won't even be close.  Trezevant will win easily.  This is the same Dyersburg team that was scared to death of Haywood's big physical defense that they laid the ball on ground 6 times in the first qtr!!  I know they are not hoping for rain or bad weather, just saying.  North Memphis will send you back up Hwy 51 with your tails tucked between your legs.  I've seen both teams play and Trezevant D is meaner, more physical and way better than a Haywood D that had you guys on the ropes.  Dyersburg is good but Trezevant is on another level.  You said Raleigh Egypt were being taken off the field, that may be Trojans tomorrow night, don't say I didn't warn you.

I agree with slick1.....you need to take the "mr" off the front of your name cuz smack talking about hurting kids is childish.  I'm all for a hard fought game, but regardless of who wins I cringe when I see a young high school kid taken off the field.  You start playing dirty and hurting our boys and you got player's moms to deal with........which is meaner and tougher than any football player.  Let the boys play football and whoever wins wins.  

You guys are on here talking like Dyersburg play Big Boy defense like they Johnny Badd or something.  The truth be told they are a solid well coached team, nothing more nothing less.  I am not a fan of either team, just know my football.  So, stop the crying and whining, by the way if you can't take a little trash talking you must have never played the game or were just a "bench rider".  No one is on here is saying to intentionally hurt kids, but if it's cold and hard hittting somebody will get dinged, that's just the facts.  This is what happens when you actually get in a football game and participate at this level....oh, I'm sorry, you guys know nothing about that.  You are just football forum board writers. Did you bring momma into the conversation? oh my goodness... lol

Edited by mrhoward21

Thank you for the encouraging words Mr. Howard, those are words for the locker room bulletin board..for sure Coach Stowe.....Oh by the way you do know what happened to Haywood in that game correct, since you seem to be such a 'prodigy' of that particular game?  I hope that is the same thing that happens to you on Friday night.  One request when we leave Memphis with the victory take it like men and show some good sportsmanship, that was one aspect of last weeks game that Liberty showed.  When the game was complete players and fans from both teams were not mouthing and belittling one another we were both congratulatory of how hard both teams played.  This is something I have not always seen happening from the Shelby county fans after a loss, especially to a opponent that they deem lesser than them.  Nor have I seen much of that (solace) attitude coming from the Golden Bears Group here.  Only how bad you are going to beat us or injure a player.   I admire people who support their team, but when we take it to the level of hurting people..... Nahhhhh just not my thing.  That happens I know, but when people want to boast about doing it.... I just say suppose that was your kid or better yet YOU.

In case your prediction does not get fulfilled, I hope we will see you on Saturday morning here  and hopefully with  your foot in your mouth .... please  no bragging (I am sure  that will be the case if you should win).  However, in case we :popcorneater:    lose there will be someone from the Trojan nation to say "great game".  Just like your team take winning to another level...... we try to take having class to another level..... try it sometimes you might like it.

The  D'burg Trojan's..... are never scarced that is one thing you can count on.  We are well coached and leave it all on the playing field.

Signed your friend

Oh, you must be one of those guys that drive your motorcycle on the field in front of the team....that's real cute.  Like I said I'm not a Trezevant fan, nor live in Memphis.  I don't foresee any safety issues for the players or fans after the game is over.  People at Trezevant know how to act and respect the game.  I have played there, coached there, etc..all as an opponent of theirs and never had problems.

Edited by mrhoward21

You guys are on here talking like Dyersburg play Big Boy defense like they Johnny Badd or something.  The truth be told they are a solid well coached team, nothing more nothing less.  I am not a fan of either team, just know my football.  So, stop the crying and whining, by the way if you can't take a little trash talking you must have never played the game or were just a "bench rider".  No one is on here is saying to intentionally hurt kids, but if it's cold and hard hittting somebody will get dinged, that's just the facts.  This is what happens when you actually get in a football game and participate at this level....oh, I'm sorry, you guys know nothing about that.  You are just football forum board writers. Did you bring momma into the conversation? oh my goodness... lol

Nobody is on here talking nothing until you "warned" us that Dyersburg may be taken off the field tomorrow night. Maybe you meant it as trash talking but unless you are 15 years old you ought to know that's not a comment even worth making. If you are just a fan and know football then keep it at the level and not warn people that their players might get hurt.   I brought momma into the conversation cuz I am one and I'm fully aware of my son getting hurt anytime he runs on the field.  So momma has spoken and  that's enough of that.  I will agree with you that Dyersburg is a solid well coached team and wouldn't be in this game if they weren't.  For Trezevant and Dyersburg to be in this position for the 3rd straight year speaks volumes about both programs.  I'm gonna brave the cold tomorrow night and  support the Trojans.  I will also be praying for an injury free game for boys on both teams.

Nobody is on here talking nothing until you "warned" us that Dyersburg may be taken off the field tomorrow night. Maybe you meant it as trash talking but unless you are 15 years old you ought to know that's not a comment even worth making. If you are just a fan and know football then keep it at the level and not warn people that their players might get hurt.   I brought momma into the conversation cuz I am one and I'm fully aware of my son getting hurt anytime he runs on the field.  So momma has spoken and  that's enough of that.  I will agree with you that Dyersburg is a solid well coached team and wouldn't be in this game if they weren't.  For Trezevant and Dyersburg to be in this position for the 3rd straight year speaks volumes about both programs.  I'm gonna brave the cold tomorrow night and  support the Trojans.  I will also be praying for an injury free game for boys on both teams.

No wonder we can't get a State Championship on the regular in West Tennessee.  Our boys are being spoiled by their mommas.  We never would have heard a reply like that from an Alcoa, CPA, Fulton, or Maryville fan.  Instead they would be saying, bring it....that's why they win State Championships...no whining in football.

Signed your friend

I can assure you Trezevant players, coaches, and fans will have plenty of class and sportsmanship tomorrow night. Also you can miss me with the whole Shelby County sportsmanship thing. Because we all know that every county surrounding shelby county has kids that show 100% sportsmanship all the time right?

Hello kettle...mr pot err...mrhoward here.

The first highlighted statement of yours will win most football games at the high school level. Dyersburg will come in confident, give all that they've got till the final whistle, and act with dignity when it's over, win or lose. Can you ask for more than that?