Dyersburg VS Trezevant

TRJFan1

I believe.... I believe.... I believe....... ON any given night or day anyone can be beaten..... I will not count my Trojans out again.  I wish I could see the game but not making that trek to Memphis alone.  Where is Trezevant home field or where will this be played?

The Game will likely be played at the Fairgrounds which is close to the Liberty Bowl OR at Melrose... Those are just educated guesses by me... 

The Game will likely be played at the Fairgrounds which is close to the Liberty Bowl OR at Melrose... Those are just educated guesses by me... 

The fairgrounds isn't in as good of shape as Melrose. If I'm coach Telli White I'm going to want to play close to home as I possibly can. That would be at Raleigh-Egypt. However, I don't know the condition of the RE field.

We know that Whitehaven will be plating at Whitehaven and Ridgeway will probably be playing at Kirby or Central.

The fairgrounds isn't in as good of shape as Melrose. If I'm coach Telli White I'm going to want to play close to home as I possibly can. That would be at Raleigh-Egypt. However, I don't know the condition of the RE field.

We know that Whitehaven will be plating at Whitehaven and Ridgeway will probably be playing at Kirby or Central.

You know what, I think Coach White is one of those Grinder type dudes. Old School even. I bet he wants that Natural Grass at the Fairgrounds even though I think Melrose would actually give them as much or more of a home field advantage than RE... I think RE isn't in the running personally... Can't get as much $$$ there.

You know what, I think Coach White is one of those Grinder type dudes. Old School even. I bet he wants that Natural Grass at the Fairgrounds even though I think Melrose would actually give them as much or more of a home field advantage than RE... I think RE isn't in the running personally... Can't get as much $$$ there.

I get the same impression about coach White as well. I'd chose Melrose or the Fairgrounds. The more I think about it, the more I think it will be the Fairgrounds.

That's where they played round 2 last year

And the year before... Don't count the Black n' Gold out, by any means. This group is a different team than the past two that coasted most contests enjoying 2nd half mercy rule implementation. These kids are scrappy and have no problem playing from behind. I'm sure Coach White has the Bears ready, but just know: this one will be a war through the last second. If Trez' is gassing the bus for the trip to Alamo, they are done. Good luck Bears. We are bringing it this go. If you want to make $$$: have coffee and hot chocolate at the concession stand. Low 30's??? Need a ride Slick?

Yes, the Trojans are going to bring it and hopefully leave it all on the field.  Last Friday night there was a sense of never die they seem to refuse to quit or give up and that is the heart of a champion.  I think that last year we played these Bears a closer game then we did the year before.  Please go ahead and underestimate us.... fill but bus up with gas for Alamo.  We want to be overlooked so when  you wake up Saturday Morning it will all seem like a bad dream when actually it really happen.... Trojans pull the upset... front page sports Commercial Appeal.... TRJFan..... u got a empty seat...... ?