Clinton Dragons 2015

dragnfan

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly....and I'm hearing rumors that Ellison won't be coming back next year too. I hope that is just a rumor.

That schedule is pretty tough for anybody. Who all does Clinton lose and what do they have coming back. I saw them a couple times this year and they were very exciting to watch. That qb is legit. Also, where is Ellison going? If he doesn't come back, who would replace him? That'd be a big hit for the Clinton staff.

That schedule is pretty tough for anybody. Who all does Clinton lose and what do they have coming back. I saw them a couple times this year and they were very exciting to watch. That qb is legit. Also, where is Ellison going? If he doesn't come back, who would replace him? That'd be a big hit for the Clinton staff.

Clinton loses Aaron Watson (rb), Tyson Irons (de), Isaiah Vibbert (lb), Blade Edwards (de), Sean Fitzpatrick (lb),

Blake Danner (wr/db), Ben Ross (lb), Skyler Douglas (ol/dl), Kameron Arndt (ol/dl), Michael Hammond (ol/dl), Cain Hammond (ol/dl), Daniel Ambrose (ol/dl), Jonathan Bean (wr/db), Hayden Martin (wr/lb) those are the ones that come to mind that played a lot.

Coming back is....Javonne Sheppard (rb/db), Tyler Thackerson (qb), Travist Patrick (wr/db), Zack Jones (rb/db), Dalton West (wr) Christian Baily (wr/lb), J'Quan Thomas (Mr everything), Beau Crisp (wr), John Reese (ol/dl)

I feel like our line will need several guys to step up. Linemen and linebackers will be where we might be a little thin in my opinion.

As far as Ellison goes...I'd say he will take a head coaching job if given the chance. I have no idea who would take his place, but whoever It is, has some big shoes to fill.

Clinton loses Aaron Watson (rb), Tyson Irons (de), Isaiah Vibbert (lb), Blade Edwards (de), Sean Fitzpatrick (lb),

Blake Danner (wr/db), Ben Ross (lb), Skyler Douglas (ol/dl), Kameron Arndt (ol/dl), Michael Hammond (ol/dl), Cain Hammond (ol/dl), Daniel Ambrose (ol/dl), Jonathan Bean (wr/db), Hayden Martin (wr/lb) those are the ones that come to mind that played a lot.

Coming back is....Javonne Sheppard (rb/db), Tyler Thackerson (qb), Travist Patrick (wr/db), Zack Jones (rb/db), Dalton West (wr) Christian Baily (wr/lb), J'Quan Thomas (Mr everything), Beau Crisp (wr), John Reese (ol/dl)

I feel like our line will need several guys to step up. Linemen and linebackers will be where we might be a little thin in my opinion.

As far as Ellison goes...I'd say he will take a head coaching job if given the chance. I have no idea who would take his place, but whoever It is, has some big shoes to fill.

That's  a lot of guys that played a lot to have to replace. Looks like a pretty solid group coming back though. You are right about Thomas, that kid can do a lot of things. Is Ellison in line for the Powell job? If so, they will be getting a good one. Not sure what he would be like as an HC but if it's anything like he can coach offense, Powell would be on the rise sooner than later if he did get it.

That's a lot of guys that played a lot to have to replace. Looks like a pretty solid group coming back though. You are right about Thomas, that kid can do a lot of things. Is Ellison in line for the Powell job? If so, they will be getting a good one. Not sure what he would be like as an HC but if it's anything like he can coach offense, Powell would be on the rise sooner than later if he did get it.

I do believe Ellison's name is on the list for the Powell job. Ellison was the HC @ Wartburg before he came to Clinton, so he has head coaching experience.