3a region 4 2015

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC will be improved this year. Not world beaters. Should beat CC this year. They will have the best stable of running backs I can remember. Soph. QB that is not very big but can make things happen. Receivers are very capable as most return. LB's all return. I felt the DB's would be our strong point but they need to improve as I think they will. OL and DL seems to be the nemesis of most clubs. No difference here. It is easy to say injuries killed us last year, but those of you  who know our program know our situation last year as so many players were hurt. One game last year we had nine starters out. Many of the replacements were forced replacements and not proven to be a backup. So, will the players who were forced to play last year step it up and be a player or still be learning the game of football? Good luck to all teams and try to stay injury free.   

If SC only managed to win 3-4 games again this year and failed to make the playoffs, do you think yalls coach would be shown the door or what?

Thanks....any update from Smith, DC, YI, CC or Grundy? Hear Seq-Marion was hard to tell because it was more a practive than scrimmage, but Seq looked pretty solid.

How you hear all that info about Seq-Marion if the scrimmage hasn't even been played yet according to OldIndian haha?

Sequatchie hasn't played Marion yet. That's next Friday.

If you're being serious and the scrimmage hasn't even been played yet, that just show's us all UCM just makes up the majority of the stuff he says on here lol. 

DC's varsity shut them out and it was one sided. I'm not sure of an exact score.

I talked to one of the regulars you see at every game today for a minute out town. He said the scrimmage was a tie, but according to the people on here DC won easily. Do you know the score for the varsity? Maybe the overall game was a tie or something. It could be the freshman or JV got scored on after our varsity took care of business. 

I talked to one of the regulars you see at every game today for a minute out town. He said the scrimmage was a tie, but according to the people on here DC won easily. Do you know the score for the varsity? Maybe the overall game was a tie or something. It could be the freshman or JV got scored on after our varsity took care of business.

DC scored 1 defensive TD and 4 offensive TDs and Gordonsville did not score against 1st defense. Gordonsville scored several TDs with most of their main team against DC third and fourth guys. DC pretty much as the pleased on both sides of the ball.

How you hear all that info about Seq-Marion if the scrimmage hasn't even been played yet according to OldIndian haha?

If you're being serious and the scrimmage hasn't even been played yet, that just show's us all UCM just makes up the majority of the stuff he says on here lol.

my guy from Spring City Tn informed me, might have been spring or last years scrimmage but I assume is was current info. I sure didn't travel that far to ewatch a scrimmage. I will get to many of them as I can, but I will not see live everything I have an opinion on. You need to stay on the McMethville thread with that attitude. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan