Pickett Co over Pisgah, AL 85-62

bobcatfan300

Watched the game between PC and LA. PC looked very young and had many turnovers, however, I saw potential to be pretty good. LA, even without their big, looked very quick and were solid.

Tip of the hat to Coach Miller for adjusting LA's defense to pressure PC's guards causing havoc for PC. PC, without their point guard in the game (I believe he was injured, not sure though) really couldn't get anything going offensively.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does everyone see PC's season turning out? Is the talent there to win district, region, or what? Why or why not? How do yall PC fans feel about your season and new coach thus far? I'm really wanting to see PC get back to what they use to be under Coach Aarons leadership.

District 7A has been really competitive the past few years. For example, Clarkrange was picked 4th last year and won the District tournament. PC is very young. They had 3 Freshmen on the court at one time against LA. They need game experience and confidence, but they have some solid players.

If the team plays anywhere close to how Coach Aaron played during his playing days, then his teams will play with tremendous heart and know how to finish games. I believe this season PC will experience highs and lows due to the inexperience. Once they can begin playing with balance, they should be pretty good for years to come under this coach.

PC wasn't the same without John Michael Ferrell at point guard and his 15-20 points. He was out with an ankle injury. This game didn't matter since it wasn't a district game and ti was better to rest him. Nathan and  Joseph never played together. Nathan will do a great job with this young team. They have a tough schedule which will help in the long run.

• 4 weeks later...

PCHS...

COACH AARON IS A TRUE LEGEND! He is the best player (by far) that ever played @ PCHS.

His point record in High School exceeded 3,000 points!

His leadership will be amazing....He is back on His Home Court! He is teaching the older players how to truly play ball..but those new freshman will be Unstoppable as they mature.

"Awesome Dawson"Abbott and Brian Gibson.

Go Bobcats...your future is yours for the taking! True Champions! !