TCA, Where You At?

thetruth2008

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, since 1993, Adamsville is 114-130, with 60 of those wins coming in the past 5 years. So let's please not pretend Adamsville is some sort of football dynasty. Forrest has 102 wins in that same span. If you go back farther, Forrest has way more wins. Not that it matters in the here and now, but a Cardinal insulting Forrest and wins is pretty ridiculous.

Adamsville needs to school the Rockets on how to at least get to Cookeville. With all those wins, yall should be considered a dynasty. Nope, just underachieving Chapel Hill. Has Forrest ever been passed the second round?

Aville I think would give Union City a tussle I would enjoy seeing them scrimmage it always helps to play a really good team to see where your at early in the year. This year we scrimmaged Lexington and whitehouse before season. Union city would definitely be a step up in power.

I would'nt be thinking about a1A team during playoffs.Cause Trenton coming to town on their way to Cookville.

nobody is focusing on anything but MT Pleasant right now they are the next obstacle in our path.  We will focus on them until we beat them and then we will worry about whoever is left out of quad 4.  Friday night weather is leaning towards rain so i would think that hurts or limits the speed factor a little.   Well at least the ability to cut as much.  SO we will wait and see