Let's talk CAK, CPA, Notre Dame and Lipscomb Academy!

Apache

You did bring up money by talkin about gate receipts. You made it sound like the earth would stop turning if the privates weren't around. Take your football and leave then!

We've had some games where there were about 20 people in the stands and that's at their home game. That's just the facts. Some publics have great fan support but some do not.

Your the one saying kick the privates out. I'm just saying fine by me, I think they will do just fine if not better by themselves.

We've had some games where there were about 20 people in the stands and that's at their home game. That's just the facts. Some publics have great fan support but some do not.

Your the one saying kick the privates out. I'm just saying fine by me, I think they will do just fine if not better by themselves.

Take some of that jack and do it. Get your rich friends together and leave. We agree that you'd be better off leaving and that we could care less. We doesn't mean TSSAA. We means the publics!

Just never cared for rich privileged people trying to buy everything. Not so much hate as it is disgust.

Funny how the rich privileged with a jumbotron and artificial field act and talk with hate and disgust. What hypocrisy. Spend some time helping the booster club at an inner city school raise money for uniforms and meals, and then maybe you can discuss how rich and privileged you feel at Alcoa where the city floats bond deals to lavish money on the football program.

Funny how the rich privileged with a jumbotron and artificial field act and talk with hate and disgust. What hypocrisy. Spend some time helping the booster club at an inner city school raise money for uniforms and meals, and then maybe you can discuss how rich and privileged you feel at Alcoa where the city floats bond deals to lavish money on the football program.

if the middle class families vote for a bond to be floated so they can have a jumbotron...more power to them. That has nothing to do why the split needs to happen. It is the fact that a Private school in Knox Co can have kids on the team from Anderson,Roan,Knox, and Blount counties. The go play schools like Scott Co and think its a level playing field which it clearly is not. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

if the middle class families vote for a bond to be floated so they can have a jumbotron...more power to them. That has nothing to do why the split needs to happen. It is the fact that a Private school in Knox Co can have kids on the team from Anderson,Roan,Knox, and Blount counties. The go play schools like Scott Co and think its a level playing field which it clearly is not.

Hey I agree if the rich and privileged taxpayers of Alcoa want to go into debt to lavish money in the football program, more power to them. Governments have spent on much worse.

Alcoa has arguably the richest football program in the state. Seems pretty hypocritical to call out anyone else.

And as far as the private schools having so much money they don't need the TSSAA, I call bs. Not enough private schools in this state to go it alone. Split it, let the private schools hash it out how they want to set up their own playoffs and so forth. Let them have their own reps with the TSSAA.

Again, you are manufacturing things. All I am saying is that the money currently being sent to TSSAA could be better spent. There would be no need for additional funds. The TSSAA is taking huge sums from all schools private and public alike.

Just never cared for rich privileged people trying to buy everything. Not so much hate as it is disgust.

well, that lets you and Booger keep our friendship in tack :wub: .......but for some others; you might be starting to let the flap flap coming out your fly catcher take the CoachT Alcoa Banner of Class away from some very respectable fans on here......now Booger can't help you with your financial state, but if you really want to be the #1 representing spokesman  for your community; your gonna have to reach up into that brain bucket and spit out something cheaper than that....Cheaper! Get it? :mrgreen: ...Don't loose sight of the fact that yall have probably beaten 99% of the Privates that have step on the field with yall in the last 10 years.

C'mon; fly that banner some more