Wayne County Wildcats (2015 Edition)

wildcatalumni

Here's a good ? for all WCHS faithfuls....Who do you think leads the team in Rushing yds this yr? Is it possible we get 2 or maybe even 3 players with 800+ Rush yards?? And

who will be our leading WR???[/quote

]

I say whoever has the most carries will lead the pack....give them equal carries and I think there wouldnt be 50 yards difference....all three great backs and would start for any 1a team in the state......recieving leader will be mathis imo....

Here's a good ? for all WCHS faithfuls....Who do you think leads the team in Rushing yds this yr? Is it possible we get 2 or maybe even 3 players with 800+ Rush yards?? And

]

I say whoever has the most carries will lead the pack....give them equal carries and I think there wouldnt be 50 yards difference....all three great backs and would start for any 1a team in the state......recieving leader will be mathis imo....

]

I'm saying the receiving will be kinda like the rushing, Mathis and Horton will lead the pack. I hope there's some young kids step up to help get the ball spread around through the air but throwing the ball to any of our backs out of the backfield will be tough to stop.

so many weapons.............good problems for rice and rice jr to have :roflolk:

I'm ready for some football as well. However, I'm not sure what 7 on 7 will tell us. It's good on working on timing and running good routes, and seeing ur QB throw the ball. It's a little different than knowing ur going to get hit or the QB avoiding pressure. Really nothing more than flag football. But hey, it beats this dead period and the kids seem to like it.

I'm ready for some football as well. However, I'm not sure what 7 on 7 will tell us. It's good on working on timing and running good routes, and seeing ur QB throw the ball. It's a little different than knowing ur going to get hit or the QB avoiding pressure. Really nothing more than flag football. But hey, it beats this dead period and the kids seem to like it.

Your right but it will most def let me scratch an itch I havent gotten to in awhile lol. Plus it does do our skill guys A whole Lot of good in like what u said, timing, route running and just getting an overall feel for the whole playbook for the first real time in a few months.