Giles County 2015 Edition

WiseOldManGiles

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think more wins next year than this year.

I was talking to another parent today and I'm in agreement. I say two years. The previous coaching regime hasn't fully left the program yet. It's not meaning literal personnel but rather Walt hasn't completely implemented all of his personal preferences. While last year getting to the championship was GREAT, it actually set us back just a little.

I was talking to another parent today and I'm in agreement. I say two years. The previous coaching regime hasn't fully left the program yet. It's not meaning literal personnel but rather Walt hasn't completely implemented all of his personal preferences. While last year getting to the championship was GREAT, it actually set us back just a little.

I would think the year going to the State title game was due to the previous staff just being gone one season and their teachings still being fresh with the players. I guess time will tell thou.

I would think the year going to the State title game was due to the previous staff just being gone one season and their teachings still being fresh with the players. I guess time will tell thou.

That is my belief as well, although some credit does need to go to Walt for that season...albeit very little in my opinion.