Semifinal Rematch- CPA @ Milan

Bulldog32

Coachrus there is a write up in the Jackson Sun about the game Friday if interested

This is a nice story as well.  http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2014/11/26/faith-practice-milans-grant-holden/19552091/

I think this one is the one mentioned

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2014/11/26/hs-football-milan-cpa-familiar/19552677/

Edited by FBGIRL

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How funny that you think I read any if your posts anymore.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

Just as well since you have a problem with both truth and logic.

...The bitterness towards CPA and it's athletes has only come with winning, just like the hate that Alcoa has gotten since years prior, this is nothing new.

I agree with much of what you say, but I don't believe that with everyone the problem is simply with winning, it is the why behind the winning.  If an unfair advantage is gained that will be a problem with many.  But as long as programs operate within the spirit of fair competition teams that win will ultimately be respected.  Personally, I have no problem when CPA football wins, girls basketball, golf or any sport that maintains its testimony and upholds both the philosophy of its member association and school.  And for me that goes for any school, both private or public.  

Looks like about 40 degrees, clear and calm for game-time. Perfect fall football weather. CPA in 4th straight semis, Milan too many to count. Lots of respect for each other and the rubber match for the seniors. Wish we were at home - somewhat disagree with the way home field is determined for the semis, but that's OK. If CPA wins, another chance at first 3A championship. If Milan wins, one of the great season turnarounds in playoff history. Reminds me of CPA 2002 state champ team who lost 3 of the first 4 (Ezell, Riverdale and USJ) then went on the road in the playoffs and beat 2 of those teams (Ezell and USJ), then won the state.

Wish we were totally healthy, but rarely does that happen after 13 games in a season. Good luck, CPA seniors - 52-4 - let's make it 53-4. Nerd out!

Looks like about 40 degrees, clear and calm for game-time. Perfect fall football weather. CPA in 4th straight semis, Milan too many to count. Lots of respect for each other and the rubber match for the seniors. Wish we were at home - somewhat disagree with the way home field is determined for the semis, but that's OK. If CPA wins, another chance at first 3A championship. If Milan wins, one of the great season turnarounds in playoff history. Reminds me of CPA 2002 state champ team who lost 3 of the first 4 (Ezell, Riverdale and USJ) then went on the road in the playoffs and beat 2 of those teams (Ezell and USJ), then won the state.

Wish we were totally healthy, but rarely does that happen after 13 games in a season. Good luck, CPA seniors - 52-4 - let's make it 53-4. Nerd out!

Happy thanksgiving nerd and allCPA faithful.

pretty good stuff over here guys/gals.....your lucky to not have the goons setting the conversation tempo.......Happy Turkey Day, good luck and may you all keep your boys injury free tomorrow night :thumb: ......Booger praying to take down the Goliath and see one of you next week for a shot at our first

pretty good stuff over here guys/gals.....your lucky to not have the goons setting the conversation tempo.......Happy Turkey Day, good luck and may you all keep your boys injury free tomorrow night :thumb: ......Booger praying to take down the Goliath and see one of you next week for a shot at our first

I have felt sorry for you all week, I dislike the goons video competition. .  Good Luck Friday.

Happy thanksgiving. Safe travels to cpa players and fans. If y'all get turkeyed out today you can get to game early and eat at chow wagon. Good burger place in the parking lot behind score board end zone. Lots of other stuff on the menu. You wont be harrassed...at least not too bad. Ha. Take care

Wish we were totally healthy, but rarely does that happen after 13 games in a season. Good luck, CPA seniors - 52-4 - let's make it 53-4. Nerd out!

I understand why you say you don't like the way they set it up but its actually one of the few things tssaa gets right. If they didnt alternate tge brackets teams like Alcoa and Maryville would host every year. Also if you have 2 number 1 seeds with identical records how would you determine home field? Just a good way to keep it fairly even in my opinion

pretty good stuff over here guys/gals.....your lucky to not have the goons setting the conversation tempo.......Happy Turkey Day, good luck and may you all keep your boys injury free tomorrow night :thumb: ......Booger praying to take down the Goliath and see one of you next week for a shot at our first

Get back over here Booger...