Murray hs at Caldwell co

hogheaven

Last two weeks Murray has beaten the #2 and #1 teams in the state of KY. No doubt the outcome of last nights game would have been different if Caldwell's QB didn't go down with a reported ACL. Really hate it for the kid, he signed with Purdue last summer.

Listened to this game last night and it was a dandy until late in the 4th. Hopefully, the Tigers have two more wins left in them.

I must correct myself. I said that Caldwell was #1 in the state (like Caldwell's always do). lol they were #4. The team Murray plays this week is #3 and they beat the #1 team last week.

Murray can't start this game slow or it could get ugly for them.

Caldwell was #1 until Mayfield beat their rear ends handily....The coach that left Murray High graduated from Union City....

Kentucky has these "Bowl" games they play the first weekend of the season...Lots of times there are double-headers played...UC-Mayfield and Graves Co.-Obion County would be good gates...Definitely would be covered by the press (UC Messenger/Mayfield Messenger and WPSD-TV)...As far as Dresden goes you could get Dresden-Murray and Calloway County and Westview... 

Kentucky has these "Bowl" games they play the first weekend of the season...Lots of times there are double-headers played...UC-Mayfield and Graves Co.-Obion County would be good gates...Definitely would be covered by the press (UC Messenger/Mayfield Messenger and WPSD-TV)...As far as Dresden goes you could get Dresden-Murray and Calloway County and Westview...

Poor calloway has been bad for awhile. Doubt if Westview would waste their time. Mayfield moves up to 2A next year and I bet they are still the dominate team to beat. Hodge has his work cut out for him. Your UC grad coach is a legend in Murray. You should be proud.