My picks for Region 1 6A for 2015

BigDave1967

Well I agree that Bearden will be improved next year but there is no question WB was better this year. The Govs couldn't have gift wrapped that game any better for bearden and even gave them free shipping too.

Has WB's 2015 football schedule come out yet? I'm going to have to go see the Maryville Jamboree on August 14th.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I agree that Bearden will be improved next year but there is no question WB was better this year. The Govs couldn't have gift wrapped that game any better for bearden and even gave them free shipping too.

I would agree WB was better, I just said they got beat in that game not that they weren't better. My point was just looking at the teams, bearden had more kids that "looked" the part but didn't play that way. Take their QB #10 for example, best kid in the district in warmups. 6'0 195 and has a cannon for an arm. WB had several guys that looked like they needed to find the weight room. #22 was not one of those however.

I would agree WB was better, I just said they got beat in that game not that they weren't better. My point was just looking at the teams, bearden had more kids that "looked" the part but didn't play that way. Take their QB #10 for example, best kid in the district in warmups. 6'0 195 and has a cannon for an arm. WB had several guys that looked like they needed to find the weight room. #22 was not one of those however.

You don't need to be big and bulky to be a skill player , you just need to be fast and athletic. WB has alot of those kids that may look like they need to find the weight room at the skill positions but they are good and deceptively strong. Our best wide out this year was 5'7/5'8ish but he was a baller. WB always has big linemen though.

I hope somebody comes and turns the WB program around you and all the WB fans on here deserve it.

I hope those in charge don't have their heads up their arses because there will be no gimme games in this new district, there aren't any in the non-conference schedule either. It will be tough and they should be doing everything they can to make this program better or it will be ugly. Edited by Governors91