Columbia Academy 2015

wildcat89

Incoming freshman Sha'Derius Martin, Tramon Oden(good TB genetics and already 210) and Raheem Young should take up some slack.  Cary brother replaced by the at least as good of an athlete(will try to outdo older bros) younger brother, but like those mentioned, he will only be a freshman.   Big sophomore lineman coming in from Cali.   Dad  works at Nissan.    Was in private school in Sacremento. Soape Tapou.  Here's to hoping.  Was paying double the tuition.  CPA and  BGA(probably everyone else) in the mix too, but dad already living in southern Maury County.

Incoming freshman Sha'Derius Martin, Tramon Oden(good TB genetics and already 210) and Raheem Young should take up some slack. Cary brother replaced by the at least as good of an athlete(will try to outdo older bros) younger brother, but like those mentioned, he will only be a freshman. Big sophomore lineman coming in from Cali. Dad works at Nissan. Was in private school in Sacremento. Soape Tapou. Here's to hoping. Was paying double the tuition. CPA and BGA(probably everyone else) in the mix too, but dad already living in southern Maury County.

Sounds like ca will be a little green in some spots but are in the making to make another run! It's always fun to watch a younger brother play whose older brother was good, it's like the older brothers set a standard that the younger one wants to break.

Incoming freshman Sha'Derius Martin, Tramon Oden(good TB genetics and already 210) and Raheem Young should take up some slack. Cary brother replaced by the at least as good of an athlete(will try to outdo older bros) younger brother, but like those mentioned, he will only be a freshman. Big sophomore lineman coming in from Cali. Dad works at Nissan. Was in private school in Sacremento. Soape Tapou. Here's to hoping. Was paying double the tuition. CPA and BGA(probably everyone else) in the mix too, but dad already living in southern Maury County.

Good ones being brought in from all over it sounds. Sounds like CA might become the new BGA.

"Garrison" not Garrett

:thumb:.... Yea, durn auto- correct on my 'dumb' phone got me on that one. Phone auto corrects and puts in the word it thought I was meaning to type. Just never proof read it to catch it.

Phone has been the source of A LOT of my 'edited' post.

Looks like your avatar is a good pic of one of the old BGA buildings... Nice if so... Hope CA revamps all those old buildings and puts them back into use. Columbia and Maury Co. Heritage! :thumb:

:thumb:.... Yea, durn auto- correct on my 'dumb' phone got me on that one. Phone auto corrects and puts in the word it thought I was meaning to type. Just never proof read it to catch it.

Phone has been the source of A LOT of my 'edited' post.

Looks like your avatar is a good pic of one of the old BGA buildings... Nice if so... Hope CA revamps all those old buildings and puts them back into use. Columbia and Maury Co. Heritage! :thumb:

It's the Col Ac high school building they call "old main." Volunteers and donors are slowly bringing them all back into their former glory. There's just something majestic about old buildings with 4 ft wide hewn rock walls and 1 ft thick roof trusses.

The Bulldogs will need to fill the center, QB, a guard, and tight end on offense. They lose both corners, nose tackle and a DE on defense. They should be able to fill those positions adequately, but the QB position will be interesting to watch develop. Cary had God given skills that are almost impossible to teach.