ROUND 2 5a PREDICTIONS

BigSneaky

Oak Ridge at Dobyns-Bennett-> Dobyns-Bennett

Jefferson Co. at Ooltewah-> Ootewah

Blackman at Cookeville-> Blackman(heck of alot tougher this week but I they should pull it out)

Oakland at Riverdale-> Riverdale(Looks like they are peaking at the right time...Oakland will have hands full)

Franklin at Gallatin-> Gallatin (undefeated so they get the edge in what should be a dandy)

Dickson Co at Brentwood-> Dickson (my upset pick)

Overton at J Central Merry-> JCM (almost my upset pick but I think they squeak it out)

Whitehaven at Germantown-> Germantown (51-12 last time I dont see it by as much but more than enough to get the job done)

I don't think the JCM score will be close at all. They should roll something like 42-14. The first meeting was one of the strangest games I've seen. JCM dominates on both sides of the ball but allows two kickoff returns for touchdowns and one interception return for a touchdown making it a somewhat close game. It will be a great game or maybe even a blowout for Overton if JCM plays like they did against Collierville.

Their not playing down to their opp. Their making a ton of mistakes and if they don't correct those mistakes before they run into a legit team they will most certainly be sitting at home. That said I don't think Overton is a good team st all and I didn't think Houston was a good team either. Overton beating them wasn't a shock to me. Come on Houston lost to Bolton? they just weren't as good as they were last year.