Congratulations Maryville

Deion24

Thanks rw. I'll pass it on to him. Should b a good game today between SC and Maryville. Bears beat rebels early in the season in a close game. But Maryville had their football players out. B interesting to see how SC plays today

We don't play each other yet SD. SC has FRA and Maryville has Scott Co in the late game. But it could play out that we'll meet up Tuesday. Just gotta keep winning!! But we do play in about 3 wks here at MHS.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks rw. I'll pass it on to him. Should b a good game today between SC and Maryville. Bears beat rebels early in the season in a close game. But Maryville had their football players out. B interesting to see how SC plays today

SDot, SC lost by a buzzer beater in the best game of the tournament so far!! And I hate it cause they really played hard! Mathews took a beating in this game, he is tough as nails!! Went down hard on his wrist and gave us a scare but got up and played his heart out. I look foward to our game next month.

SDot, SC lost by a buzzer beater in the best game of the tournament so far!! And I hate it cause they really played hard! Mathews took a beating in this game, he is tough as nails!! Went down hard on his wrist and gave us a scare but got up and played his heart out. I look foward to our game next month.

Thanks for the update RW. Don't let Matthews get hurt, we need him for baseball season. He is a very tough kid and always gives good effort. Should be a good game between us. They usually are... In basketball