Cannon-Macon

Jar2h

Cannon is a very scrappy team and played very well lastnight. IMO they won't be able to handle LA. Macon played horrible lastnight. Game started good then we choose to play 10 deep. As soon as all the substitutions started it went out of control with CC even getting a 20+ lead. Coach finally decided to put first string back in and they brought us back within 11. Guess the coach was trying to make some kind of point, who knows what that might be but it's hard to win when your starters spend most of their time on the bench. Not taking anything away from CC though. They have a great team this year.

Used to be LA/ Upperman an everyone else. I have to commend our coaching staff for getting us in the competitive hunt year in-year out...especially considering where our program was before their undertaking. Therefore we now are proud to say we have a say on in going "down to the wire".

I would like to commend our coaching staff as well. I think coach rigsby and his guys are doing a heck of a job.