marion Co football 2015

I didn't really see anyone on the back burner to replace Zeman or Brooks or Tudors. Is J. Henderson a Senior? It'll be hard to replace those guys and have a season as good as this one.

Henderson is a junior, the other three are definitely hard to replace but with the line being better next year, #40 at fb an #8 Saylors at wing won't be bad. Willis #53 will be missed at nose guard also he blew a lot of plays up Edited by mc51

I didn't really see anyone on the back burner to replace Zeman or Brooks or Tudors.  Is J. Henderson a Senior?  It'll be hard to replace those guys and have a season as good as this one.

Henderson is a junior. McClain will carry more next year. Saylers (who is a freshman and is a great db) will see snaps and Kane Hale will be very involved next year. Tucker on the D line will be good and we return the district defensive mvp as well. Coach Ross should be able to win 3 or 4 with this group.

Henderson is a junior. McClain will carry more next year. Saylers (who is a freshman and is a great db) will see snaps and Kane Hale will be very involved next year. Tucker on the D line will be good and we return the district defensive mvp as well. Coach Ross should be able to win 3 or 4 with this group.

I saw that McClain boy run and he needs to chase some chickens and get faster. If he does not get faster he will not be able to bust through a hole. You think im joking but im not.