Cleveland High Coaching Search

alt1958

Gotta hand it to coach Cummings...he has big ideas and big plans.

Glad he's getting some control over the middle school program...that'll help.

Wants no 2-way starters. I say good luck with that in the short run...he's not going to have 22 solid one-way athletes this season.

The veer will give folks fits in this district. Don't see it much. Hard to prepare for. Lots of options from many formations. Good concept moving forward as line size will be an issue. Coach Monroe always said, "if we can't be bigger we can always be faster.."

Just gotta get everybody on board...

no two way starters will be good, obviously it won't happen this year but it's a long term goal. The fans just have to be patient with the process. It's going to be a fun ride. #FeartheVeer

Foose, have Cleveland's colors changed over the years. I coached against Cleveland back when you played. I don't remember it being the current shade of blue and definitely don't remember the red. Seems like the blue was much darker back then. Or am I just misremembering?

Its always been that color blue. Our colors have always been blue and white with a little red a trim. But recently they have added more red. They uniforms have changed a lot over the past 10 years ago but recently have went back to the traditional colors

Its always been that color blue. Our colors have always been blue and white with a little red a trim. But recently they have added more red. They uniforms have changed a lot over the past 10 years ago but recently have went back to the traditional colors

years ago they completely took the red out. It looks much better with the red.

foose, here's what I was trying to say.  Oak Ridge is in Anderson County along with Clinton and Anderson County High School.  However, the city of Oak Ridge has it's own city school system making it the only high school within the city of Oak Ridge.   Isn't Cleveland the only high school within the Cleveland city limits, Cleveland City Schools?  And Bradley and Walker Valley are in the same county as Cleveland but not within the Cleveland city limits?  that's where the "one horse town" came from.  I only meant that in a good way.   

foose, here's what I was trying to say. Oak Ridge is in Anderson County along with Clinton and Anderson County High School. However, the city of Oak Ridge has it's own city school system making it the only high school within the city of Oak Ridge. Isn't Cleveland the only high school within the Cleveland city limits, Cleveland City Schools? And Bradley and Walker Valley are in the same county as Cleveland but not within the Cleveland city limits? that's where the "one horse town" came from. I only meant that in a good way.

cleveland is a cleveland city school, while bradley and Walker Valley are bradley county schools. As far as the location of the school itself, Bradley and Cleveland are both located inside the city limits, I'm not sure about WV but I think it's outside of city limits. But yes cleveland is the only high school in the city schools system. Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan