Cleveland High Coaching Search

alt1958

U haven't seen me doing any griping. Why? Because I said we didn't want Doug Greene? Well I don't guess Cleveland did either

MAN YOU GRIPED THE WHOLE SEASON....HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH DOUG....HE HAPPY WHERE HE IS RIGHT NOW....I DON'T KNOW WHERE YAL GOT THAT NOTION FROM.....THAT'S LIKE TAKING A STEP BACKWARDS....PLEEZE.... 

Sure surprised me today. This guy took a rotten program most coaches would have never taken and turned it into a great program. I was very glad to see West win the 5-A championship after coming so close the year before.

I'd jump out of the Knox County System as fast as I could, plus it is a City School System with one High School.

Based on what's left on the roster, I think it will be more likely to be 2017 before they can compete for the district title.  Transition year is an understatement when you are installing the veer.  It will take more than one transition year.  But from 2017 on Cleveland will be a player in the state playoffs.  he will get it done,  fans will have to be patient in 2016.

Got that behind us.  Looks like the best possible hire was made.

Now to transition, lay the groundwork he needs at the middle school, and get everyone on board.  

Great things ahead.  PA...no doormat here.  We still comin'.

C'MON CLETUS.....DEM OWLS LIKE A GOOD CHALLENGE....ONE THING I CAN SAY FROM NOW ON...WE BEAT THE PANTS OFF OF 5AAA IN 2014!! #LOP 10-0 BABY#LOP