Fayette Ware boys basketball

megatron

Its hard to say that about south side when you have the best guard in the state in Chris McNeal to lead them. How many pg around getting triple doubles? Last game he had 27 pts 13 ast and 10 reb against Bolivar. And Bolivar played there best ball that I've seen all year against them.

Yea Chris is the real deal..SS dont need Hicks..That is McNeal's team now.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McNeal is one of the best guards in the state. But how far can he really lead his team by himself, because his supporting cast is no help. Yes it's looks like Fayette Ware is falling off like always.

McNeal's supporting cast seem to be doing something right. Reed is avergaing double figures the Smith brothers play solid defense and knock down shots. That team goes as McNeal goes, he seemd to be getting everybody involve so if you can make a layup or open shoot youre all teh help he needs. I think itll be SS and Lexington the whole way again this year.

Edited by MrAyeCee

McNeal's supporting cast seem to be doing something right. Reed is avergaing double figures the Smith brothers play solid defense and knock down shots. That team goes as McNeal goes, he seemd to be getting everybody involve so if you can make a layup or open shoot youre all teh help he needs. I think itll be SS and Lexington the whole way again this year.

So it clearly looks like Lexington and Southside will be 1 and 2 in the District? Will Lexington and Southside be 1 and 2 in the Regionals? Because Martin Westview pretty good and I wouldn't sleep on Onion County neither. Well we know Fayette Ware is the more talented team out of everyone, but seems like every year they lose they concentration around this time.

So it clearly looks like Lexington and Southside will be 1 and 2 in the District? Will Lexington and Southside be 1 and 2 in the Regionals? Because Martin Westview pretty good and I wouldn't sleep on Onion County neither. Well we know Fayette Ware is the more talented team out of everyone, but seems like every year they lose they concentration around this time.

Yea, i think  SS and Lex will be the top 2 in the district. I havnt seen Obion Co yet, and yes Westview is pretty good. SS beat them by lik 6pts the second game of the season, they had no answer for McNeal. Im still going to say SS and Lex for district and region. I think style of play is going to come into factor. Fayette Ware has a talented team but to me theyre missing something.

Edited by MrAyeCee