MARYVILLE 2015

PassiveAggressive

Gaylor has great assistant coaches in Jeremy Russell and Brandon Waters. When Coach Gaylor is with the baseball team the Red Rebel defense is left in very capable hands. Not amazing at all. Coach Russell and Coach Waters could be HC anywhere.

Not amazing in Maryville maybe. But for many places, yes that is amazing. Obviously, you all don't realize how good you have it. 😂

Not amazing in Maryville maybe. But for many places, yes that is amazing. Obviously, you all don't realize how good you have it.

I realize exactly how good we have it. And I do not take one thing for granted. I'm very thankful for the coaching staff we have, and that they have a part in my sons life. I wouldn't trade our coaching staff for any in the United States.

Edited by rebelwoman87

I realize exactly how good we have it. And I do not take one thing for granted. I'm very thankful for the coaching staff we have, and that they have a part in my sons life. I wouldn't trade our coaching staff for any in the United States.

And you shouldn't. What's IS amazing is that the same coaches have stayed in place for YEARS as opposed to moving on to be a head coach somewhere. I've seen that stuff so much along with political egos at other schools, so Maryville is different for that reason. So yes, it IS amazing.

I love you, Brenda. :wub:

I realize exactly how good we have it. And I do not take one thing for granted. I'm very thankful for the coaching staff we have, and that they have a part in my son's life. I wouldn't trade our coaching staff for any in the United States.

Well sed rw87...... :thumb:

Big Dave....rw87 didn't tell ewe abowt tha reel "strong" part ov tha runnin' gaim......Eye hear thay's one up their abowt 240lbs and that strongust feller on tha teem.....A reel live batterin' ram...... :popcorneater:

Big Dave....rw87 didn't tell ewe abowt tha reel "strong" part ov tha runnin' gaim......Eye hear thay's one up their abowt 240lbs and that strongust feller on tha teem.....A reel live batterin' ram...... :popcorneater:

Wow,that's cool!