Hampton at Harriman Tournament

uknoit2

Meigs was missing their best two, and tellico played keep away.

Scored 73 on mighty Meigs playing keep away? Didn't start dribbling out the clock until the final 4 minutes up by double digits. By the way, isn't it the defensive teams job to go get the ball? Wait for it..............a resounding YES:) Also, Zy was the only kid missing and he definitely will make a difference in the rematch @ their place, BUT Tellico matches up well with them. Meadows, Harris, Baker, etc...ALL played. So who else significant missed that game? Wait for it............nobody:) Settle down big blue, worry about H-town.

Is than excuse Chill? Is he worth 16 pts in that game? You are right, he is good. However, they have not been overwhelming people with him and before they played Tellico, they were thumping people without him...just saying. We'll see how it goes at Meigs in a few.

He is worth 16 Pts at times without even scoring! He does a lot of things that are not on the stat sheet that can change the flow of the game in a big way!! Tellico beat us at thier place and may have no matter who we had, they really wanted it more that night , bottom line! And by thier reaction it may have made thier season to beat us!! Can't wait till 1/15 , should be a dandy!!

Edited by TFL

You are right TFL. I'll say this, they were excited and had a right to be when all anybody had told them was how bad they were going to get beat, etc... When you are dealing with teenagers, that's what you get...am I right? Even adults...right? I truly expect Meigs to come out full of energy against them @ home and with a full roster:) I still think Tellico matches up well with what Meigs tries to do. Meigs has the edge at their place...no doubt, BUT wouldn't surprise me if Tellico played well or won.

You are right TFL. I'll say this, they were excited and had a right to be when all anybody had told them was how bad they were going to get beat, etc... When you are dealing with teenagers, that's what you get...am I right? Even adults...right? I truly expect Meigs to come out full of energy against them @ home and with a full roster:) I still think Tellico matches up well with what Meigs tries to do. Meigs has the edge at their place...no doubt, BUT wouldn't surprise me if Tellico played well or won.