Hampton at Harriman Tournament

uknoit2

Wish I had made it to this one. We've got talent but we get outsmarted and out disciplined a lot.

I read ur post on the other thread...All I've heard and read is how tough Harriman is..and they may well be!

But I wonder how this team stacks up to the 2011 Harriman unit that came to Hampton for sub-state...They were a pretty solid team

Harriman likes to get a little up tempo. If that's the style you all like to run I could easily see 10 fouls. That's awful quick but when you're out running contact happens

Oh, Hampton is up tempo as usual I'm sure....And you are correct...but 10 fouls in the 1st on this unit is hard to believe...I'd say the offensive charges are not being seen as such if I'm guessing

Oh, Hampton is up tempo as usual I'm sure....And you are correct...but 10 fouls in the 1st on this unit is hard to believe...I'd say the offensive charges are not being seen as such if I'm guessing

Harriman has talent. I'll give them that. But it's a lot of guys who do the same thing. Our press is week. That team that came up there that year would beat this team by 30+. That was a dang good Hampton team that year. And by team I mean the kid pulled up at the volley ball line and hit it every time and the big kid that rebounded for him 😂😂. Kidding. They were solid. This team couldn't hold a candle stick to our team that year. We had a really bad off night at Hampton during that substate game too.

Harriman has talent. I'll give them that. But it's a lot of guys who do the same thing. Our press is week. That team that came up there that year would beat this team by 30+. That was a dang good Hampton team that year. And by team I mean the kid pulled up at the volley ball line and hit it every time and the big kid that rebounded for him . Kidding. They were solid. This team couldn't hold a candle stick to our team that year. We had a really bad off night at Hampton during that substate game too.

I have a kid playing down there tonight and my 1st boy played PG against you in 2011...that night all he had to do was control the floor and feed Hughes that had like 40 that night