9. Independence High School 52.0

10. Centennial High School 50.0

11. Walker Valley High School 45.0

12. Gibbs High School 44.5

13. Suwannee High School 44.0

14. Signal Mountain High School 40.5

15. Oakland High School 37.0

16. Grissom High School 22.5

I also saw where Kramer didn't place? Got beat in OT by Kennett in the semis and didn't wrestle anymore after that.

• Upvote 1

Seems the Blue Raiders reloading for the final stretch and Soddy coming on as well

WC lost some points it appears without their 220. No surprise in PF, impressed with what is going on over there + DB's strong performance, right region 1?

Edited by Sommers
  • Upvote 1

All of Tennessee is looking better and better I have watched some of these kids grow into fine wrestlers. I can remember the days when out of state teams would beat up on Tennessee teams. It is good to see good coaching and hard work pay off for these young men. Some are in college and others are returning as coaches!Very proud to show up in Tennessee gear and be respected.....

Lost in semis, did not continue in losers bracket?

correct. After the loss to Kennett in the Semis, he forfeited the next match in the consolation semis. Thus not wrestling after the loss. It's all on track as well if you would like to see for yourself Edited by Bump11