Alcoa Tornadoes 2015

AlcoaBasketball

Playing the 5-turnover card as your excuse for losing to us doesn't work for you either. HA!!!

:mrgreen:

you were flippin so many excuse switches for the Maryville thumpins it look like an airplane cockpit and there was only 1 excuse switch, the 5 turnovers, availible to Booger......so it was flipped.......have to admit it worth more than they have more athletes than us in a 9 point game

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

you were flippin so many excuse switches for the Maryville thumpins it look like an airplane cockpit and there was only 1 excuse switch, the 5 turnovers, availible to Booger......so it was flipped.......have to admit it worth more than they have more athletes than us in a 9 point game

Play Maryville and let me know how that goes :mrgreen:

Notre Dame wouldn't stand a chance

Play Maryville and let me know how that goes :mrgreen:

Notre Dame wouldn't stand a chance

Nope! it aint hapnin, Jack........Booger never said nothin bout ND poundin on Maryville like you did.....never said we had a chance either; though we could have played with them at least a quarter last year.......your reachin.......that game might be a men against boys game; but it sure wasn't the Alcoa-ND game

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Nope! it aint hapnin, Jack........Booger never said nothin bout ND poundin on Maryville like you did.....never said we had a chance either; though we could have played with them at least a quarter last year.......your reachin.......that game might be a men against boys game; but it sure wasn't the Alcoa-ND game

I.....never said anything about pounding on Maryville. And Maryville-Notre Dame game would be men against boys if I ever saw it.

Ain't happening, huh? I'd be scared of the Rebels too if I was an ND fan. :mrgreen:

Lessur!! How you been? Yeah, Booger seems to think that last year's semifinal win was a fluke. LOL!!

Doing good AB....looking forward to some football. It looks like those poor Private schools are getting kicked out so ol' Booger better get ND ready to beat us this year. He seems to be the type that has trouble "getting over" things. I would hate for this to bother him long term.

Doing good AB....looking forward to some football. It looks like those poor Private schools are getting kicked out so ol' Booger better get ND ready to beat us this year. He seems to be the type that has trouble "getting over" things. I would hate for this to bother him long term.

The fact that it still bothers him is good enough for me! Anyone who watched that game knows the score was much closer than the game.

I'm like you: I want football. I don't care if it's a 7 on 7 (like next Saturday at MC), a scrimmage or whatever. Football is football. LOL!

The fact that it still bothers him is good enough for me! Anyone who watched that game knows the score was much closer than the game.

I'm like you: I want football. I don't care if it's a 7 on 7 (like next Saturday at MC), a scrimmage or whatever. Football is football. LOL!

It really bothers him/her

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

And Maryville-Notre Dame game would be men against boys if I ever saw it.

Ain't happening, huh? I'd be scared of the Rebels too if I was an ND fan. :mrgreen:

AB! read the post, your repeatin what Booger already spoke  :thumb: