Alcoa Tornadoes 2015

AlcoaBasketball

This will probably be the way the Alcoa-William Blount game will go

BigDave,

Alcoa had all kinds of trouble with Heritage last year. They also lost their stud to graduation. WB will be playing 10 times better than they played last year when they also beat Heritage. Furthermore, we finally have coaches that are actually teaching our players how to tackle and play defense. :P So unless Alcoa has recruited a bunch during the offseason they are going to have their hands full with the Govs. And if they come into the game as cocky as some of you are they will leave with a loss. That's a promise. #justkeepingitreal

Edited by Governors91

He'll be in better spirits because WB will be in the Playoffs no matter what

Dave,

We get it! You remind us that the Govs are going to be in the playoffs atleast 5 times a day. It's common knowledge that all 32 6A teams will be in the playoffs.We all know that and you don't have to keep parroting it. Geeze

BigDave,

Alcoa had all kinds of trouble with Heritage last year. They also lost their stud to graduation. WB will be playing 10 times better than they played last year when they also beat Heritage. Furthermore, we finally have coaches that are actually teaching our players how to tackle and play defense. :P So unless Alcoa has recruited a bunch during the offseason they are going to have their hands full with the Govs. And if they come into the game as cocky as some of you are they will leave with a loss. That's a promise. #justkeepingitreal

Most of our trouble with Heritage was our own doing, seeing that we turned it over four times (at least) and still won the game. I doubt that'll happen again.

I can PROMISE you Alcoa won't come in cocky, as our coaching staff won't allow that. Alcoa wins this year.

Dave,

We get it! You remind us that the Govs are going to be in the playoffs atleast 5 times a day. It's common knowledge that all 32 6A teams will be in the playoffs.We all know that and you don't have to keep parroting it. Geeze

Be careful 91. Or you'll be on copyandpaste dave's ignore list

WB also had a few turnovers (including one on the goalline) and still managed to beat Heritage too. I'm not confident that we will beat Alcoa but I do know we have a very good chance to beat them this year. Forget about the past, this WB team will be very solid on both sides off the ball.

WB also had a few turnovers (including one on the goalline) and still managed to beat Heritage too. I'm not confident that we will beat Alcoa but I do know we have a very good chance to beat them this year. Forget about the past, this WB team will be very solid on both sides off the ball.

Bruh. You just contradicted yourself. 😂

You said you're not confident that WB will beat Alcoa but then say (in the same sentence) that you know you have a very good chance to this year. LOL, make up your mind!