Clarkrange @ Jackson Co

bob77

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to talk about weak maybe you should look at Livingston academy. How disappointing are they? Have you even seen Jackson county play? Anyway, bob clarkrange had 15 0 run in second quarter. Took control and JC battled back and had couple open 3's to tie game. 2 good games in the boro tonight and both these girls teams may be back in the other boro come march.

LA is 7-3 in district play. In 8AA this year...that's not too bad. They really have only one bad loss. If they go out early in tournament...then you could say they are a disappointment.

I watch LA a lot and am very disappointed in their play. Yes I have seen Jackson co play on more than one occasion. In my post , my intention was not to put JC down but to state a fact that is recognized by most girls BB fans in the area who have seen them play. Are they still capable of going to the state tourney? Sure they are, but this years softer schedule could effect them if they do get there. I wish them good luck in their tourney run.

I looked at this years schedule compared to last years and the only difference was LA was not on there! So that makes it a soft schedule?

Edited by bob77

I looked at this years schedule compared to last years and the only difference was LA was not on there! So that makes it a soft schedule?

You are correct. Without looking at the schedules, I was depending on my memory from past years. As you can see, my memory has grown a little fuzzy I've seen a lot of games and a lot of schedules over the years. I was thinking of the schedule with home and home games against Upperman and LA along with playing in the State Farm Classic at Riverdale and about any other good competitive team Jim could schedule. I'm in no way trying to put your team down. I am just stating facts as I see them. I believe Upperman and LA along with the holiday tourneys they played in over the years made a big difference when they got into state tourney action.

#17 out of 117 class A, SOS according to this site. I think the coaches do a good job getting them ready. Far from soft.

You need to reread my post. I said SOFTER schedule. At no time did I say Soft schedule. If you think losing two longtime rivalries such as LA and Upperman off the schedule doesn't make the schedule SOFTER, then I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. 

this was a good game to watch with each team making  a couple of good runs and they are usually very good games, but the sportmanship between the two fan bases (not the players) is getting pretty bad

I agree, it is getting pretty bad. Wish everyone could win and lose with dignity.

I agree, it is getting pretty bad. Wish everyone could win and lose with dignity.

I know that both communites have good people in them that want to see their teams do well, and whether it is negative signs, blaming refs, or just being loud and obnoxious about every play they don't agree with their is 5-10 people that act that way that will leave a negative impression about the entire communities