Freshman Pitchers in Middle Tennessee

lazyboy

There are several potential good pitchers that are freshmen this year. The top one that comes to mind is a kid named Majors, I believe, from Warren County. Good fastball and will come right after you. I heard he suffered a broken jaw while pitching in a World Series tournament this year. Riverdale has a kid named Pleas Wright that will become an excellent pitch and Drew Richardson, although I believe coach Powers is converting him to a catcher. Oakland has a tall lefty in Mitch Warren. He has some potential as a pitcher, but this kid carries some serious lumber to the plate. Blackman has several decent younger pitchers that in time could develop. A lefty in Levi Davenport, Chad Milan has pitched in the past effectively and the younger Whetstone could be a decent pitcher with some dedication. There is a big kid from Wilson County with a serious breaking ball, although I do not know if he going to Mt. Juliet or Lebanon.

Definetly one of if not THE best pitcher in the STATE is Colby Killian from Warren County. He throws it up there pretty good and has a slurve and change in his hip pocket also. His teammate Brooks Majors changes speeds and spots it up Maddox Style. He's in the top too. A young man named Southerland from the Greater Nashville area and a lefty from Shelbyville named Brothers are good also. They need to take care of their arms in the summer though.

• 3 months later...