New Head Coaching positions becoming available

allaroundsports

I do know that Barnwell is not coming back. I have spoke with him while he was in town and at the Crockett game. So yes I do know. Are you saying that Boone doesn't need a new leader? They have been average in conference with above average talent? Tim Campbell could have won the league this year and that is hard for me to say.

I agree with Topper on Barnwell. I know for 100% certain he will not be coming back to SH. I disagree on Boone. They lost a huge part of the team before the season due to an injury. The best players were freshman and sophmores this year. They will be much better just from graduation. Were they a disappointment this year? Yes. Should the coach be held accountable for that? Yes. He chose to continue to let his seniors control the outcome of the season when they were nothing but a cancer to the team. Should he be replaced? Not yet. Just let this next year play out and I believe everyone will see a huge turnaround.

I don't, I witnessed his players, the young ones body language when he tried to "motivate" them. They do not respond to him. Yes they will turnout around this year because the conference overall is down, way down from years past. Oh and I watched them play 11 times this year so I think I have a good gauge to base my comment on.

Edited by TopperCrazy