3A semis set!

TFL

Have to agree with you Blue. I really like talking to the Tellico football people. They have a lot of class and offer good conversation. It's like the old saying, Every village has a Village Idiot...

Nice that I've now met Graces village idiot...oh wait, village would indicate that you had some kind of borders, but we know Grace doesn't have borders. So, that would make you just an idiot.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harriman fans talking about class...hehehe...lolololololololol. I'll say this, ALL schools have bad examples in the stands. You wouldn't have beat Tellico today, tom, Mon, or whenever because I'm pretty sure they would have shut the paint down and forced Harriman to bomb 3s...I know Tellico would have scored on Harriman's awesome defense.

Did we watch the same two teams the other day? The same two fan bases? Tellico's paint defense looked pretty non existent to me. And you wanna talk about jacking up 3's? You couldn't get the ball down low on a 3-2 defense. If you beat anybody having the tallest kid on the court shoot fadeaway 3's with a hand in his face every time, let me have his autograph because he's going to the league. You have nobody to guard 11 or 25 this go around. But I guess you guys just better stay at home tomorrow so their confidence isn't down before they get taken to the woodshed by District 4. You wont stay within 20 on Tuesday

One last jab @ Grace...agreed to play on Sunday. Church school agreed to play on Sunday. Public school won't allow school activities on Sunday...which one sounds more like the Christian school? I'm sure these comments will cause a fire storm...lol.

Yeah, I don't think you'll get a lot of lol's on that one. And I don't think you'll get the responses you were hoping for. I'll give this much of a response; your comment reveals a lot more about you and your character (or lack thereof) than it does anyone else's. Way to make yourself look good!

Did we watch the same two teams the other day? The same two fan bases? Tellico's paint defense looked pretty non existent to me. And you wanna talk about jacking up 3's? You couldn't get the ball down low on a 3-2 defense. If you beat anybody having the tallest kid on the court shoot fadeaway 3's with a hand in his face every time, let me have his autograph because he's going to the league. You have nobody to guard 11 or 25 this go around. But I guess you guys just better stay at home tomorrow so their confidence isn't down before they get taken to the woodshed by District 4. You wont stay within 20 on Tuesday

If anybody gets taken to the woodshed on Tues, it will be you guys. By the way, Gresham scored a total of 10 pts in 2 games vs us and Pace scored 9 pts the 2nd time against us. Yeah...petrified of those 2 going off. Our pg and 3rd leading scorer on the team, alone, scored 47 pts in 2 games vs you all. Don't be mad, you earned your 4 seed.

U beat an unhealthy meigs team without two of their best players and in the other one it was zy's first start back from that injury. He was not 100% no matter how much you wanna think he was and they also beat jellico and Oliver springs without zy and Matthew so not really worried about them .... I Have friends from tellico and they don't think the way u do one bit. It like pride said tho every village has a village idiot

If anybody gets taken to the woodshed on Tues, it will be you guys. By the way, Gresham scored a total of 10 pts in 2 games vs us and Pace scored 9 pts the 2nd time against us. Yeah...petrified of those 2 going off. Our pg and 3rd leading scorer on the team, alone, scored 47 pts in 2 games vs you all. Don't be mad, you earned your 4 seed.

Nobody's mad but you. I guarantee we give the 1 seed a better game than you do their 2. Have you watched Oakdale or Coalfield either one play? They'll run you outta the gym

The excuses being made for poor play and losses are pathetic.

When we lost at Meigs, our PG had a really bad hangnail on his shooting hand, our 2 guard just got a terrible haircut that afternoon and his girlfriend told him he looked like Justin Beiber. Our big kid forgot his lucky pair of underwear at the school and had to go commando during the game (there was chaffing). All that and our Coach scorched his vocal cords after his coffee from McDonalds was too hot so he couldn't yell as much as he normally does. That's why Meigs beat us.

Edited by gcapride