Appalachian Elite Teams for Dixie and Valhalla Duals

drmedulla

Coaches, Wrestlers, and Parents:

It's that time of year again...the off-season! As we all sit down and begin to plan, organize, and schedule our off-season practices, workouts, and competitions, please make any of your athletes that may be interested aware that we (Bradley Wrestling and Bradley Pride Wrestling Club) will once again be putting the Appalachian Elite Gold and Red teams together to compete in the Dixie Duals (B'ham, AL) in March. New this to this year's schedule, we'll also attend the Valhalla Duals (Bristol, TN) in replacement of the Militia Duals. 

The Appy Elite Gold team is typically composed of state champions and state medalists from any division w/in TN. We try to cap the roster off between 16-20 kids. Appy Elite Red team is usually composed of state medalists, state qualifiers, and up-and-coming freshmen or varsity starters looking for high quality off-season competition. Again, this team is open to anyone interested and is capped at 16-20 wrestlers as well. This will be our third year attending Dixie under the Appy Elite banner and we have been extremely competitive every year. Past years teams have included wrestlers from the following schools: Bradley, Heritage (TN), Science Hill, Bearden, Greeneville, Alcoa, Wilson Central, Beech, East Hamilton, Hixson, and William Blount. 

If interested, please email me at bmsmith@bradleyschools.org w/ your name, weight class (weigh-ins at Dixie are +5), and state finish or placing. I've already been contacted at the State Tournament by several former Appy Elite Wrestlers, so I'm anticipating this filling up quick. As soon as the roster is complete, I'll release it. Details and cost will be narrowed down and released shortly. We try to keep this as cost effective as possible, but you MUST have a USAW card to compete. 

Thanks in advance, 

Ben Smith

Bradley Wrestling/BPWC