Fulton vs Elizabethton Any thoughts?

BigBama42

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game between two physical teams.  Fulton hit the free throwns and Betsy didn't which was the difference in the game.  Unlike EHS, the Falcons had a "hurt" player who was able to take the court and contribute to his team whereas we had an "injured" player in Hunter that couldn't.  He was a huge reason for our success this year and was greatly missed.  With injuries or not, hurt or not, this time of year you just need to find ways to win and Fulton did.  Good luck to them at the 'Boro.  Great job by the Cyclones for an awesome year!  No one outside of the Betsy faithful gave them a chance to win many games much less make it this far.  Congradulations to coach Honeycutt for a great season.

Good game between two physical teams.  Fulton hit the free throwns and Betsy didn't which was the difference in the game.  Unlike EHS, the Falcons had a "hurt" player who was able to take the court and contribute to his team whereas we had an "injured" player in Hunter that couldn't.  He was a huge reason for our success this year and was greatly missed.  With injuries or not, hurt or not, this time of year you just need to find ways to win and Fulton did.  Good luck to them at the 'Boro.  Great job by the Cyclones for an awesome year!  No one outside of the Betsy faithful gave them a chance to win many games much less make it this far.  Congradulations to coach Honeycutt for a great season.

With that ole Hampton boy Honeycutt running the show, EHS is just starting to get good IMO.

Big Bama-don't think fulton came to impress anyone just win the game.

Law- anyone without their best player would be in trouble this time of year.

Tab- fulton small can't shoot but kicked cyclones tale. What's that say bout Betsy.

Good luck to your girls team.

Red and black, ok y'all didn't come to impress, I totally agree.

You say your star player was injured.....ok?

You say y'all kicked Betsy's tale? We beat y'all and made y'all look like a middle school team for 3 1/2 quarters. Enjoy your 1 game you play at the Boro. Oh yeah, sorry your girls aren't going! I would have loved seeing our girls make them look silly again!

Red and black, ok y'all didn't come to impress, I totally agree.

You say your star player was injured.....ok?

You say y'all kicked Betsy's tale? We beat y'all and made y'all look like a middle school team for 3 1/2 quarters. Enjoy your 1 game you play at the Boro. Oh yeah, sorry your girls aren't going! I would have loved seeing our girls make them look silly again!

For one red and black Is a knox central fan not fulton... Secondly we never looked like a middle school team... Lastly we have plenty of gold balls in multiple sports at fulton so we will enjoy how many ever games we get in the boro this year. We understand the hard work it takes to get a ring. You should too seeing how well yall girls have been recently... And I wouldn't call yall beating a team led by a freshman last year in the state championship making us look silly... Real low blows but it's cool goodluck this week I hope Betsy repeats as state champs this year...

Sorry FHS, just woke up and saw Red and blacks post so had to respond. Again, if you win regardless of how pretty it is, you advance. We missed foul shots and had some bad passes. No excuses. I hate we lost but still will defend my team.

No problem Im the same way again goodluck this week not like yall need it lol...