Meigs @ Hampton sectional!

TFL

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a ballgame. First off I would like to say to Meigs Co that you all were impressive to say the least. Twice we had you guys down by 15 or more (in first half and second half) only to see you storm back. Your resilience and desire to win was refreshing to see. I love watching a team that has zero quit in them. My hat is off to your team. It is a shame that someone had to lose this game.  

Now to the Dogs... we also showed resilience and never quit. Many teams would have folded by having to weather two storms like we did tonight. You showed great poise tonight during adversity. Good luck in the boro and if we play with the heart we showed tonight then that is all one can ask. Proud to be a BULLDOG!

Wow, what a game last night! I knew we would be in for a battle coming into Hampton last night and I thought midway through the first half that it was going to get out of hand! Prouder than words can say to how the Tigers responded to the adversity and battled thier way back and put themselves in position to win the game! Hats off the Hampton for hitting some HUGE shots when they had too! It was a fine display of the ups and downs of a high school basketball game from two great teams laying it on the line, it's a shame someone to lose the game to be honest , good luck to Hampton vs UC !! Go shock the world!! I hope the Tigers will let this game be the motivation to work thier tails off this summer to be better!! Congrats Tigers on another great season, the future is bright and next season will be here before you know it!! GO TIGERS!!