Meigs @ Hampton sectional!

TFL

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably more about the night than it is the teams, either team could win and maybe by a comfortable margin, they could play 2 days later and have a different winner. Matchups is probably the biggest key,but for us to win we'll have to have a more balanced attack than last night.Should be a GREAT atmosphere.

This is probably more about the night than it is the teams, either team could win and maybe by a comfortable margin, they could play 2 days later and have a different winner. Matchups is probably the biggest key,but for us to win we'll have to have a more balanced attack than last night.Should be a GREAT atmosphere.

You've been too quiet for my liking! Leave me here to fend against these Tigers and GCA fans...WHAT WRONG WITH YOU????

I feel that this should be a good matchup.  If Hampton can contain the Moore kid it should help the cause.  I heard Moore has over 1,000 career points  and he is just a sophomore.  I will def. be there early to get a good seat for this one.  I hope it is a barn burner, but if either team does not play hard the whole game one team could run away with it.

I feel that this should be a good matchup.  If Hampton can contain the Moore kid it should help the cause.  I heard Moore has over 1,000 career points  and he is just a sophomore.  I will def. be there early to get a good seat for this one.  I hope it is a barn burner, but if either team does not play hard the whole game one team could run away with it.

They are a good ball club and they are coming to win! I am interested to see what D we run...I'm betting its not a 1-3-1

But heck-fire, I've been wrong thus far LOL

You've been too quiet for my liking! Leave me here to fend against these Tigers and GCA fans...WHAT WRONG WITH YOU????

I'll just watch this one and see what happens, I'm sure both have what they think is the best game plan to stop the other. If Meigs can shoot the ball like SG .we can't zone, i think they may be to quick to play man,that leaves us pressing but we'll have to hustle and get back on d if we can't turn um over. 

I'll just watch this one and see what happens, I'm sure both have what they think is the best game plan to stop the other. If Meigs can shoot the ball like SG .we can't zone, i think they may be to quick to play man,that leaves us pressing but we'll have to hustle and get back on d if we can't turn um over. 

I think we'll see man-up D..Or at least a form of it :mrgreen:

All of what you said is correct...Gonna be some tired young men after this one