class AA Mr. basketball

bballguru1

Mcneal also had 7 assists and 6 rebounds that game while getting boxed and 1 and double teamed. Mr. Basketball is based off regular season performances and no one had a better regular season than McNeal, regardless of class. I wouldn't just up and say Blackwell is the best AA player in the state because that is a biased opinion to someone who has not seen west TN basketball. West TN basketball eats Middle or East TN. If you follow west TN basketball than everyone knows that McNeal is the best.. He averages almost a triple double. Blackwell just turned 18 last Month, McNeal is still 17 years of age. Varnado went beast mode because he wanted to win a state championship and he wanted Mr. Basketball, that shows that he is a fierce competitor and shows how scary good he actually can be. I just hate how he ppl think Blackwell is god when he beats up on sub-par teams in his area and is a highly recruited prospect in the nation but in reality if he was in his right grade or if he lived in west TN, he would get his butt exposed, point blank period. McNeal and Varnado is better than Blackwell!

Mcneil is a baller and I like his game.I think he is deserving of him being a finalist, but Blackwell will dominate West Tn AA ball also.Haywood did a good job on him and he got 1 9-13 . Haywood only AA team that can beat CPA, they a wipe the floor with South Side.

South side had Haywood until Varnado went beast mode, CPA is not the same. CPA would not wipe the floor with south side.. Not even at CPA gym will they wipe the floor with south side. If malik Hicks was playing. No one would have had a chance. Hicks is the best player in the state, and yes he is better than Blackwell!

South side had Haywood until Varnado went beast mode, CPA is not the same. CPA would not wipe the floor with south side.. Not even at CPA gym will they wipe the floor with south side. If malik Hicks was playing. No one would have had a chance. Hicks is the best player in the state, and yes he is better than Blackwell!

Wasn't gonna bring hicks up but I agree with hicks ss brings back another gold ball

Come on bball guru.Hicks not the best player in the State.

Thank you that's what I try to tell people.....And South Side should've won that game coach made some bad moves......I think South Side Lexington and Fayette ware could've competed for gold... AA has really fell off   

tssaa has a CPA bias.  yeah i said it. they turn a blind eye to his "recruiting" tactics. lets call a spade a spade, its about dollars and cents.  West tn has always been a hot bed for basketball talent, but until the tssaa starts getting some "dirty handshakes" from the folks in west tn you can count on the bias to continue