Dresden VS Westview Alumni Football game

ritz20

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it will be filmed. I do not know if anyone is posting it. If you have not purchased your tickets yet, I will have some here at the high school. I also know that some local businesses have them although I am not sure which ones. YSO, I was really hoping your boy(I know which is yours) was going to play. I really miss having him around and I think it would be something he would enjoy doing.

He was talking about playing last week but I'm on the fence with him playing. Interesting tid bit.... Got a thank you card from my health insurance company when the boy decided he wasn't playing college ball. I do miss watching him on the field but I can tell when he gets my age the football years will come back to haunt him. lol Should be a good time Sat for sure.

Go old Lion's!!!

He was talking about playing last week but I'm on the fence with him playing. Interesting tid bit.... Got a thank you card from my health insurance company when the boy decided he wasn't playing college ball. I do miss watching him on the field but I can tell when he gets my age the football years will come back to haunt him. lol Should be a good time Sat for sure.

Go old Lion's!!!

Well just let him know if he changes his mind, he can still sign up. The cut off is tomorrow night at 9pm. We are meeting up at the field for a last minute get together. We got McPeak talked in so it would be fun.

Great game and great to see the old timers back in action. I was glad to see such a awesome turn out for the alumni game. Good money for both schools. Hated to see the ending that happened but glad to see no injuries. Bet there are some sick days used this morning for work. lol. Ritz who was #88 for Dresden? Poor guy looked like a basketball player on the football field. lol

If that would have been a Sunday game, I would have most certainly used that sick day.LOL. Im actually feeling pretty good today with just a few bumps and bruises. Its only been about 12 years since I was in full pads and I made a couple of plays. Starting to remember why I chose basketball. You gotta pay for your boy to play next year and  You and I both know that it wouldn't be a real Dresden Vs Westview game if they didn't have a ref in their pocket. JK. This is such a great fund raiser and I cannot wait until we do it again.

If that would have been a Sunday game, I would have most certainly used that sick day.LOL. Im actually feeling pretty good today with just a few bumps and bruises. Its only been about 12 years since I was in full pads and I made a couple of plays. Starting to remember why I chose basketball. You gotta pay for your boy to play next year and  You and I both know that it wouldn't be a real Dresden Vs Westview game if they didn't have a ref in their pocket. JK. This is such a great fund raiser and I cannot wait until we do it again.

Didn't take him long to say he was in next year. Before the game was over he had Kendell, Swafford and both Hampton's saying they were playing next year. lol I told him I might suit up just to say I've played football (JK). I'm really impressed with the turn out and hope it continues. Caleb H was talking about the same thing in basketball. You heard anything about that?

The turn out was amazing. I've had a lot say they are definitely in next year. Maybe even some big surprises. The basketball alumni game is on May 22 at Gleason. It was good last year with very little publicity but hope it's bigger this year. It's also a fund raiser for Jonathan West's little girl to help pay for her medical expenses for her surgery.