LC Alumni Panthers Defeat the HC dogs

ddaddy

Just watched the tape of the game and I must admit I was impressed with both teams and how well they played. Saw some old timers like Justin, Chad, Daniel, Jeremy, Michael, Josh, Mason, to name a few who really did well. It is amazing to me how some people who never played the game can say that athletics is not that big of a deal. Then I see these great men and how successful they are and hear them speak of the lessons learned while on the field. Football has saved many of lives (mine included) with the lesson taught and that is why the game is so important. Thank you to everyone who played for the pride of both Hickman Co. and Lewis Co. There were no fights or cheap shots just a bunch of grown men playing the game that they love one more time.  

Just watched the tape of the game and I must admit I was impressed with both teams and how well they played. Saw some old timers like Justin, Chad, Daniel, Jeremy, Michael, Josh, Mason, to name a few who really did well. It is amazing to me how some people who never played the game can say that athletics is not that big of a deal. Then I see these great men and how successful they are and hear them speak of the lessons learned while on the field. Football has saved many of lives (mine included) with the lesson taught and that is why the game is so important. Thank you to everyone who played for the pride of both Hickman Co. and Lewis Co. There were no fights or cheap shots just a bunch of grown men playing the game that they love one more time.

Well said. Gotta lot of respect for both teams.

Seen the film and now wish I would have went. Rain kept me away anered regret it. Heard it was a very physical game and clean.Quite a few players were flying around on both sides.Hull,Skelton, Kane (which I heard was injured and hope recovers 100%) Sherman,Mcwright and so many others I didn't recognize. Well worth the price of admission. Won't miss next year. One other note...I was really happy to see so many Lewis county fans at the game despite the weather.